Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Presidential Election Part II -- Charlotte, a National Treasure or sede vacante

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Re: 2012 Presidential Election Part II -- Charlotte, a National Treasure or sede vaca

Someone should send this to Mittens.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied
    Re: 2012 Presidential Election Part II -- Charlotte, a National Treasure or sede vaca

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Typical thinking of today's republican party. If you are moderate they call you a looney left.
    Typical thinking of today's loony left. If you disagree with them on something they call you a republican.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
    Hilarious effort to paint yourself as a moderate. Now go back to pushing the far left agenda.
    Typical thinking of today's republican party. If you are moderate they call you a looney left.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

That's right, your all relatively moderate and it's just those awful righties that are extreme.
    You don't think the right has swung wildly to its fringe in the last ten years?

I suppose you don't think the left swung wildly to its fringe in the 70's?

And the thing is, you're not even mainstream right anymore! You have some... interesting... views on immigration and reproductive health, but your views on economic and social justice are utterly anathema to the current GOP. To them, YOU are far left!
    Last edited by Kepler; 09-27-2012, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    If you think Handy is "far left," you're nuts. I'm three time zones to the left of Handy, and even I'm nowhere near Bernie Sanders land, and even he's nowhere near the real far left. The far right, OTOH, have their idiots being primaried out of Congress races because they're not far right enough.

What color is the sky in your world? What's "center-left" there? Orrin Hatch?
    That's right, your all relatively moderate and it's just those awful righties that are extreme. Does it ever dawn on you how hollow that argument is?

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

That's Hedley!
    PFFFTTTT!!!!

Fixed

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    John Sibler
    That's Hedley!

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

John Silber, former BU president, and 1990 Democratic governor candidate died. I think I found a reason why he lost... Not enough American Flags.
    *****http://c.o0bc.com/rf/image_609w/Boston/2011-2020/2012/05/07/Boston.com/Metro/Images/John%20Silber-1.jpg******

Next time we see a presidential candidate, count the # of flags in the background. Are they getting excessive, or has Christopher Walken decided he has a need for more flags?
    Last edited by joecct; 09-27-2012, 11:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Speaking of nutbars, the Comments responding to this post say it all.

God knows (apparently, since they invoke him every fifth post) what those people will say on election day. "Voter fraud," presumably.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

If you think Handy is "far left," you're nuts. I'm three time zones to the left of Handy, and even I'm nowhere near Bernie Sanders land, and even he's nowhere near the real far left. The far right, OTOH, have their idiots being primaried out of Congress races because they're not far right enough.

What color is the sky in your world?
    Three???? I though we crossed the date line with you!!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Hilarious effort to paint yourself as a moderate. Now go back to pushing the far left agenda.

What color is the sky in your world? What's "center-left" there? Orrin Hatch?

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Yeah. That Jack Nicklaus endorsement is really gonna turn this race around! Because of course, everybody can relate to a guy who makes his living off of playing golf...

Personally, I'd rather have Dos Equis Guy's endorsement, which Obama got a couple of weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    My GOP friends call me a liberal and my Dem friends call me a conservative. It all depends on the subject of the discussion.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

Of course he endorsed him. Romney said he was the greatest athlete of the 20th century.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

When I won, I certainly didn’t apologize for my success. We are too late to change recent history, but we can write a better future for ourselves, for our children and for their children.
    -- Jack Nicklaus, endorsing Mitt Romney yesterday in Ohio.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X