Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Presidential Election Part II -- Charlotte, a National Treasure or sede vacante

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
    Funny, Bush's deficits were never near every year has been under Obama. I wonder when Obama get reelected and he's in his 8th year office, if he (and his supporters) will start taking responsibility for their fiscal irresponsibility. I criticized Bush for his $400-$500 billion deficits. I'll criticize Obama even more for his $1.2 trillion plus deficits. The charade you Obama supporters are putting on is just so hollow. He talks out of both sides of his mouth time and again. He proposes and pushes through more and more spending, then gives a perfunctory remark about reigning in the deficit, never does a thing about it, and you all buy it hook, line, and sinker.

Obama is like a manager that takes over in July at 10 GB, ends up 40 GB at the end of the season, and claims things got better. And some people actually buy it, even though the numbers starkly go the opposite direction. But, such is why we're heading for fiscal disaster at an ever faster clip.
    Bob for the billionth and last time, Bush doesn't get to pawn off his deficits on Obama. $2T in gimmicky tax cuts, and economy that cratered at the end of his term, and unfunded prescription drug benefit $.5T and the Iraq war $1T that Obama had to pay for. This is the cause of your deficit, and as Bill Clinton put it: Republicans say we left you a mess but because you haven't had time to clean it up we want to be back in power again. No. Thanks.

But Bob, if you feel you can have a bigger impact than Clinton on the national stage, by all means don't waste your time here. I'm sure Romney would love to have you host a few rallies.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Re: 2012 Presidential Election Part II -- Charlotte, a National Treasure or sede vaca

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Did you REALLY have to remind me of South Park's Canadian argument?
      Never watched South Park, so I have no idea what you are referring to.
      Originally posted by Priceless
      Good to see you're so reasonable.
      Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
      Very well, said.
      Originally posted by Rover
      A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

• Re: 2012 Presidential Election Part II -- Charlotte, a National Treasure or sede vaca

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Bob for the billionth and last time, Bush doesn't get to pawn off his deficits on Obama. $2T in gimmicky tax cuts, and economy that cratered at the end of his term, and unfunded prescription drug benefit $.5T and the Iraq war $1T that Obama had to pay for. This is the cause of your deficit, and as Bill Clinton put it: Republicans say we left you a mess but because you haven't had time to clean it up we want to be back in power again. No. Thanks.

But Bob, if you feel you can have a bigger impact than Clinton on the national stage, by all means don't waste your time here. I'm sure Romney would love to have you host a few rallies.
        There you and your imagination go again. Don't think I've ever seen a President and his supporters blame everything difficult and bad that's gone on in their four years on the previous President, until now.
        Originally posted by Priceless
        Good to see you're so reasonable.
        Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
        Very well, said.
        Originally posted by Rover
        A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
          Never watched South Park, so I have no idea what you are referring to.
          Canada went on strike, lost billions in GDP, and got a deal out of it worth a couple thousand bucks. They set the strike leaders adrift, and then started to argue:
          "I'm not your buddy, guy!"
          "I'm not your guy, friend!"
          "I'm not your friend, buddy!"
          And so on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
            There you and your imagination go again. Don't think I've ever seen a President and his supporters blame everything difficult and bad that's gone on in their four years on the previous President, until now.
            Umm...maybe because Bush was the worst President in history and left a pretty big mess....
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Umm...maybe because Bush was the worst President in history and left a pretty big mess....
              Buchanan was probably worse than Dubya.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                There. I try to give you some credit and you blow it. You are delusional if you think Obama has engaged in serious and good faith efforts to pay for all his spending. Not much more to say. Even most Dems don't make that sort of ridiculous claim, as Obama's deficit climbs past $1.2 trillion annually.
                Yeah but you think Paul Ryan is the answer to this issue even though he spread his legs faster for Bush than a $2 whore. Fiscal responsibility no longer exists no matter how much you close your eyes, plug your nose and pray your idol means what he says.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Buchanan was probably worse than Dubya.
                  That's a scary thought.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Speaking of Paul Ryan, looks like he and Scott Walker love unions now.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Hypocrisy, hypocrisy.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        That's a scary thought.
                        Dude gave us the Civil War. It'll be a challenge to ever top that.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Dude gave us the Civil War. It'll be a challenge to ever top that.
                          Well, an argument could be made that the wrong side won that war.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            How did he pay for the bailout? Either one, it doesn't matter which. Also, how do you explain the threats of martial law if it wasn't passed?
                            How did Dubya? Remember you voted for him because he had an MBA how exactly did he and his Cronies pay for their bailouts? Remember it wasnt Obama that nationalized Fannie and Freddie or bailed out the banks it was your boy who learned economics at Yale and got that all important MBA.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              How did Dubya? Remember you voted for him because he had an MBA how exactly did he and his Cronies pay for their bailouts? Remember it wasnt Obama that nationalized Fannie and Freddie or bailed out the banks it was your boy who learned economics at Yale and got that all important MBA.
                              MBA's are worthless.

Comment

You dont keep your job in Sconnie by ticking Packah Fans...they got jobbed and are ticked he best back their play until election day
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X