Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Presidential Election Part II -- Charlotte, a National Treasure or sede vacante

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlagDUDE08
    replied
    Re: 2012 Presidential Election Part II -- Charlotte, a National Treasure or sede vaca

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    No I read, I was just curious what your MBA having Messiah did to pay off his bailouts that is all. You dont need to be a Yale grad to understand my point
    Then you obviously didn't understand it, because you didn't realise that I called out BOTH of them. You're so blinded by your democrat religion that you don't have a clear understanding of what's happening.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Re: 2012 Presidential Election Part II -- Charlotte, a National Treasure or sede vaca

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Let me ask you an honest question... From a standpoint of your own fiscal being, and I'm only referring to fiscal decisions that are completely under your direct control, what do you do when prices go up, but your allotment of money remains the same?
    I don't voluntarily take a pay cut, for one.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    What a pant load. A majority of Dems are on welfare
    Sherpaderp.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

It seemed like a good idea at the time (Part ___)
    http://news.yahoo.com/dow-drops-100-...--finance.html

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

He questions anything a (D) says...nothing else. He is a fraud.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Ryan questions what?
    If you don't know that by now, I can't help you.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gray
    replied

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
    It's all so simple when you don't understand how numbers work.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/06/rom...-auto-bailout/

A better analogy to yours would be Obama taking over a team 10GB, losing a key player, and having people ***** that's only 7GB now.
    So the budget deficit is going higher each year under Obama and my $1.2 trillion reference was lowballing it. Got it.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    A majority of Dems are on welfare
    Link?

Also, answer this question. How is it that the Blue States send more to the Federal Treasury than they receive back?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Democratic household approach. I can work more hours while also reducing spending to pay for what I want.

Republical approach. I'll take a job for less money (akin to a tax cut) but increase my spending on expense toys (defense spending) and finance it with multiple credit cards (national debt).
    What a pant load. A majority of Dems are on welfare

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied
    Let me ask you an honest question... From a standpoint of your own fiscal being, and I'm only referring to fiscal decisions that are completely under your direct control, what do you do when prices go up, but your allotment of money remains the same?
    Democratic household approach. I can work more hours while also reducing spending to pay for what I want.

Republical approach. I'll take a job for less money (akin to a tax cut) but increase my spending on expense toys (defense spending) and finance it with multiple credit cards (national debt).

Leave a comment:

• MaizeRage
    replied

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
    Funny, Bush's deficits were never near every year has been under Obama. I wonder when Obama get reelected and he's in his 8th year office, if he (and his supporters) will start taking responsibility for their fiscal irresponsibility. I criticized Bush for his $400-$500 billion deficits. I'll criticize Obama even more for his $1.2 trillion plus deficits. The charade you Obama supporters are putting on is just so hollow. He talks out of both sides of his mouth time and again. He proposes and pushes through more and more spending, then gives a perfunctory remark about reigning in the deficit, never does a thing about it, and you all buy it hook, line, and sinker.

Obama is like a manager that takes over in July at 10 GB, ends up 40 GB at the end of the season, and claims things got better. And some people actually buy it, even though the numbers starkly go the opposite direction. But, such is why we're heading for fiscal disaster at an ever faster clip.
    It's all so simple when you don't understand how numbers work.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/06/rom...-auto-bailout/
    As we have written twice before, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office projected the fiscal year 2009 deficit at $1.2 trillion two weeks before Obama took office. That fiscal year started Oct. 1, 2008. The fiscal year was already nearly one-third over when Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009. After Obama took office, the deficit increased to $1.4 trillion for fiscal year 2009. At the end of the fiscal year, the CBO largely blamed the 2009 deficit on the recession, specifically a sharp decline in tax revenues and an increase in spending in response to the economic crisis — first by Bush and later by Obama.

Under Obama's watch, federal spending has remained at or near that level. In an April 2011 report, the CBO said (table 1-1) the actual deficit for fiscal year 2010 was nearly $1.3 trillion and the estimated deficit for the current budget is $1.4 trillion.

Republicans frequently make the argument that deficit spending should have returned to pre-recession levels by now, and that's an opinion that we leave for you to judge. But even if you go back to fiscal year 2008 — the last full year of the Bush administration — Romney's claim that Obama increased deficits "by a factor of four or five" would be way off base.
    A better analogy to yours would be Obama taking over a team 10GB, losing a key player, and having people ***** that's only 7GB now.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Someone didn't read, "Either one, it doesn't matter which."
    No I read, I was just curious what your MBA having Messiah did to pay off his bailouts that is all. You dont need to be a Yale grad to understand my point

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by Craig P. View Post
    Or you take on another job to increase your income, but none of the "household finances = government finances" crowd like to talk about that because it might make people think that increasing taxes to pay for things is a good idea.
    Yeah, we've actually done that occasionally to help cover things.

Leave a comment:

• Craig P.
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I cut or I borrow. It depends on what I'm trying to cover an whether I'm willing to give it up or its not a necessity. Same as anyone else I imagine. I'm lucky in that I haven't gone through a job loss for either myself or my spouse.
    Or you take on another job to increase your income, but none of the "household finances = government finances" crowd like to talk about that because it might make people think that increasing taxes to pay for things is a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

I cut or I borrow. It depends on what I'm trying to cover an whether I'm willing to give it up or its not a necessity. Same as anyone else I imagine. I'm lucky in that I haven't gone through a job loss for either myself or my spouse.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    If you can't get into grad school go to med school. If you can't get into med school go to law school. If you can't get into law school go to business school.
    Exactly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X