Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 D1 BCS thread - Be VERY careful or I'll go all Priceless on you.

Stanford returned to their proper level of football excellence, I see.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Ohio up 24-14 on Penn St, 2:55 to go.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

*****http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0032/7882/products/bobcats1_large.png%3F101230******
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Raise your hands if you're about to come off probation and start whipping *** again.

Wait, put your hand back down, USC.

A key figure in the ongoing corruption scandal at the Los Angeles County assessor’s office said he gave cash and perks worth thousands of dollars to two USC athletes while they were still in school, actions that could violate college sports rules.

The allegations are contained among hundreds of Scott Schenter’s county work emails that suggest the former appraiser provided football star Joe McKnight with a car and an airline ticket, and basketball player Davon Jefferson with about $3,700 in cash. The Times obtained the emails from the assessor’s office under the California Public Records Act

Comment

Syracuse scores 29 unanswered points to take a 41-35 lead over Northwestern with 2:40 to go. They were down by 22 midway through the 3rd...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              Helps cool the wounds of how terribble Idaho played on Thursday. The Vandals got completely screwed by themselves- by not showing up paying attention. The result was a 20-3 loss to IAA Eastern Washington. Going to be tough to watch them next weekend in Bowling Green- but we'll be there anyway.
              Look on the bright side, the Vandals are just preparing themselves for all the loses they'll have to EWU, Montana and Montana St. in a couple years when they are in the Big Sky for football too.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

USC is gonna drop at least 50 on Syracuse next week.
                Twitter: DanMountSports
                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Look on the bright side, the Vandals are just preparing themselves for all the loses they'll have to EWU, Montana and Montana St. in a couple years when they are in the Big Sky for football too.
                  The way we are playing, the Big Sky won't want us back.

BGSU is playing Florida really tough right now. They are going to throttle us next week. Too bad I'm the driver- or I would drink a lot of beer during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    The way we are playing, the Big Sky won't want us back.

BGSU is playing Florida really tough right now. They are going to throttle us next week. Too bad I'm the driver- or I would drink a lot of beer during the game.
                    UND needs to win a Big Sky game, so I am all for Idaho joining!
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

That's the reason why Syracuse is joining the ACC. To give Duke a win.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

They tried a few times in the dome. But a lot of Vandal fans still call them NDSU.

Comment

Pitt lost to Youngstown State.

Comment

I had no thoughts on Michigan winning but ****....

Comment

Oklahoma St beat Savannah St. 84-0 tonight.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Clemson holds on against Auburn...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X