This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 D1 BCS thread

I might have missed it, but I didn't see a thread yet.

So, Dish Network, on the DAY that BTN would start showing football, says they're in a ******ing match with BTN and will drop it on Saturday, Just in time for the openers. What the Fark is wrong here???
    Fighting Sioux Forever

Re: 2012 D1 BCS thread - Be VERY careful or I'll go all Priceless on you.

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
    I might have missed it, but I didn't see a thread yet.

So, Dish Network, on the DAY that BTN would start showing football, says they're in a ******ing match with BTN and will drop it on Saturday, Just in time for the openers. What the Fark is wrong here???
    Cheapskate Charlie is at it again.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

This Minnesota-UNLV game truly is cripple fight.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Thursday football: because the only fans that matter aren't in the stands.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Top right!

*****http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/PJ-BJ395A_GOS_G_20120829202502.jpg******

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather has wagered $2.9 million at various Las Vegas sports books on Michigan taking the 14 points vs. Alabama.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

In 2018 news, we bring you this Outside the Lines feature on Floyd Mayweather, now working in a grocery store stocking shelves after blowing through $110 million in two years following retirement.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Let the SEC conspiracy theories start early. Vandy got hosed last night.

But, it was very refreshing to have Matt Millen saying really stupid things about football again, instead of really stupid things about child rape.
                Last edited by MaizeRage; 08-31-2012, 06:29 PM.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Vandy deserved to lose as soon as they tried a 51 yard field goal on 4th and 2 at the SC 35.

You're Vanderbilt. You haven't been there before. Act like it and find your balls.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

We're 94 minutes from our first football Saturday! Christmas Day for football fans!
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Alfa is probably whooping it up after Boise lost. At least the team has guts to go on the road at BCS conference big boys.
                      Twitter: DanMountSports
                      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Well now Boise has no chance of playing in the BCS championship game

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                          Alfa is probably whooping it up after Boise lost. At least the team has guts to go on the road at BCS conference big boys.
                          Helps cool the wounds of how terribble Idaho played on Thursday. The Vandals got completely screwed by themselves- by not showing up paying attention. The result was a 20-3 loss to IAA Eastern Washington. Going to be tough to watch them next weekend in Bowling Green- but we'll be there anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                            Well now Boise has no chance of playing in the BCS championship game
                            I'll go out on a consirpricy limb- they will lose to BYU, and then bad news will really start coming out of Boise. Especially once they figure out how much the Big East move next year is going to cost them a LOT of money.

(maybe then, they will start to invest more money in research than football)

Comment

Speaking of BYU, did anyone watch the WSU- BYU game? I expected WAZZU to be better this year, with the new coach and all, but they didn't exactly play all that well- based on the score. (no touchdowns scored by the pallouse this weekend)

Comment

Working...
                              X