Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convention junkies can obsess details here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Convention junkies can obsess details here!

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    ...except, at the very least, the person I quoted. Not to mention at least half of the women trying to argue about those arguing against that particular mandate.
    That's not the argument. Try again.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      That is your evidence that the Dems are going to war with Israel? You do realize Jews make up a rather large portion of the Dem constituency dont you? (including major money benefactors oh and CANDIDATES)

There is a better chance my El Guapo/Jefe ticket wins and attacks Canada then the Dems and Obama would "go to war" with Israel. The Jerusalem Straw Man means dick and I know you are smart enough to know that.

But I am sure you know all about it seeing as you are Jewish and all and have relatives in Israel...right?
      And you do realise that many of those pro-Israel members, including Chuck Schumer, were not invited, yes? Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        That's not the argument. Try again.
        If it's not the argument, then why did you say it?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          If it's not the argument, then why did you say it?
          You righties are dense.

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Simple fact: I'm not interested in spending trillions of dollars to defend Israel from their own stupidity just so Millenialists who call themselves Christians can have their end times happen in the order they think is required.
          I couldn't agree more.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Simple fact: I'm not interested in spending trillions of dollars to defend Israel from their own stupidity just so Millenialists who call themselves Christians can have their end times happen in the order they think is required.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

If it makes anybody feel any better, the day the last drop of Saudi oil is pumped is the day we'll leave the Israelis to sink or swim.

Even though there's a ton of money behind AIPAC and the Israel lobby, and even though the Herpa-Derps think their highway to heaven is paved through Temple Mount III in 3D, at the end of the day it's a beachhead for a resource. Nobody's fighting over the spice islands anymore, and this too shall pass.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Simple" is correct.
                2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                  "Simple" is correct.
                  Wouldn't want you to get a migraine working through a complex thought. Any more weather updates, Tonto? Maybe some more gangbanging in Chicago?
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The dust up over "God" and "Jerusalem" was a rare moment of entertainment in an otherwise boring, predictable convention. The GOP wasn't much better. This was how conventions used to be. Not any more. Now they're all like Oxy Clean commercials. One of the really great convention moments of all time was when Mayor Daley's goons hauled Dan Rather off the floor by his lips in '68. Classic.

On the other hand, it's quite clear His Panderness' people aren't ready for prime time. If His Transcriptlessness personally intervened to get the language restored to the platform, why did they permit it to be removed in the first place? It's not like the hearings were held in secret. They were on C-SPAN. Is it really credible to suggest that Axelrod, Poofter, and Cutter had no idea of the incindiary nature of what was being done? Or is it more likely they went along because they knew that's what the Boss wanted? And if you're going to try to cover your a*s by putting the language back in through presidential fiat, why allow that ugly spectacle on TV? Not going to change any votes. Just another example, among many, that His Racistness and his team aren't quite as brilliant as the MSM asserts.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                      The dust up over "God" and "Jerusalem" was a rare moment of entertainment in an otherwise boring, predictable convention. The GOP wasn't much better. This was how conventions used to be. Not any more. Now they're all like Oxy Clean commercials. One of the really great convention moments of all time was when Mayor Daley's goons hauled Dan Rather off the floor by his lips in '68. Classic.

On the other hand, it's quite clear His Panderness' people aren't ready for prime time. If His Transcriptlessness personally intervened to get the language restored to the platform, why did they permit it to be removed in the first place? It's not like the hearings were held in secret. They were on C-SPAN. Is it really credible to suggest that Axelrod, Poofter, and Cutter had no idea of the incindiary nature of what was being done? Or is it more likely they went along because they knew that's what the Boss wanted? And if you're going to try to cover your a*s by putting the language back in through presidential fiat, why allow that ugly spectacle on TV? Not going to change any votes. Just another example, among many, that His Racistness and his team aren't quite as brilliant as the MSM asserts.
                      Thanks for the Rush talking points. Now back to Chicago............or the weather..................

Comment

Wouldn't want you to get a migraine working through a complex thought. Any more weather updates, Tonto? Maybe some more gangbanging in Chicago?
                        Awwwww, you're no fun at all. Thanks for clarifying your anti-Semitic anti-Christian rant as a "complex thought." Some of us might have missed the "complexity" because of the spittle. You obviously think kids murdering other kids is a matter of no concern. But that George Zimmerman is an entirely different matter. Right? And on that one, you and His Racistness agree. Still no rain, BTW, thanks for asking.
                        Last edited by Old Pio; 09-07-2012, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Thanks for the Rush talking points. Now back to Chicago............or the weather..................
                          I don't listen to Rush, ever. Besides, if I want to know what he's saying, I just have to read the hysterical posts by the ladies of the ******* chorale. Or the Human Toilet Brush. Slaughter in the streets of Chicago is no BFD, I get that. If only some of the shooters were white.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            If it makes anybody feel any better, the day the last drop of Saudi oil is pumped is the day we'll leave the Israelis to sink or swim.

Even though there's a ton of money behind AIPAC and the Israel lobby, and even though the Herpa-Derps think their highway to heaven is paved through Temple Mount III in 3D, at the end of the day it's a beachhead for a resource. Nobody's fighting over the spice islands anymore, and this too shall pass.
                            Wow, so if afterward, every Israeli is then killed off by Hezbollah and Iran, you merely shrug it off with "well, that's one less problem for us???

I suppose you were annoyed with Clinton when he intervened in Serbia as well? I mean, why send US troops to intervene there when no US strategic interest is at stake, right? It's not our job to enforce our morality on others, right? Go ahead and let one group of people slaugher another in the name of ethnic cleansing, why should we intervene? It's not our responsibility?
                            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                              Wow, so if afterward, every Israeli is then killed off by Hezbollah and Iran, you merely shrug it off with "well, that's one less problem for us???

I suppose you were annoyed with Clinton when he intervened in Serbia as well? I mean, why send US troops to intervene there when no US strategic interest is at stake, right? It's not our job to enforce our morality on others, right? Go ahead and let one group of people slaugher another in the name of ethnic cleansing, why should we intervene? It's not our responsibility?
                              I wonder how the platform flap is playing in "Hymietown." There are lots of "interlopers" there, you know.
                              Last edited by Old Pio; 09-07-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

It looks like that Betty White boomlet went nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X