Shooting at the Empire State Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shooting at the Empire State Building

Didn't the NYPD have that shooting of a gang suspect on his front steps where they looked into it and they fired 55 bullets and landed like 6?
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Didn't the NYPD have that shooting of a gang suspect on his front steps where they looked into it and they fired 55 bullets and landed like 6?
      Amadou Diallo?
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Good news! I went all weekend without my guns killing me!
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Good news! I went all weekend without my guns killing me!
          ...and that is a good thing.

A five second change of heart could alter things permanently in a way that nothing else could.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
            The "madman" problem is a minor distraction, compared to the "punk" problem.
            I will have you know that the only things the Clash ever killed were their own careers, and eventually Joe Strummer.

Okay, I really don't know what you were going for here.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              ...and that is a good thing.

A five second change of heart could alter things permanently in a way that nothing else could.
              I guess I'll just have to hope that my guns don't have a change of heart then.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I guess I'll just have to hope that my guns don't have a change of heart then.
                ...nor you.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Huh. Guy in Florida with concealed weapon permit stops robbery.

http://www.wokv.com/news/news/local/...er-dead/nRLjK/

*****http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VBq-SwGDtDY/T0QEN0MTyNI/AAAAAAAAAKc/UK9xWXBa7Ck/s1600/ALIENS2.gif******
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

We have a people problem, not a gun problem.
                    We do have a people problem, but it's exacerbated by the fact that problem people (who fall somewhere on the range from irresponsible to crazy) have such easy access to guns, whether through legal or illegal channels.

Edit to add: NY1 story on the funeral for the victim of the shooting. I like how the cameraman zeroes in (about 0:40 into the clip) on the one woman displaying excessive cleavage at the funeral.
                    Last edited by jmh; 08-29-2012, 08:18 AM.
                    Cornell University Men's Hockey
                    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Working...
                    X