This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 4: The Rudy York edition

That rumbling you hear above us is the roof starting to cave in.

1-0 Giants.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I don't like the play there of conceding the run. I know if the infield is in and that ball gets through and scores two I'm probably saying the opposite, but when a team is struggling to get men on you can't concede a run with only 6 outs left.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I'm personally blaming any ****er that said they didn't want to play the team with the horseshoe stuck up their ***. Also anyone that picked up a bat for the Tigers tonight because this is ****ing pitiful.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Watched that bunt ten times. Swear the infield looks like it slopes back towards the grass. Must of been where Prince slid.

Comment

Why is Laird hitting here?

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
              I'm personally blaming any ****er that said they didn't want to play the team with the horseshoe stuck up their ***. Also anyone that picked up a bat for the Tigers tonight because this is ****ing pitiful.
              I said I wanted no part of the Giants pitching staff. I didn't figure that Zito would go Sandy Koufax on us last night, but the rest of this is no surprise to me.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                Watched that bunt ten times. Swear the infield looks like it slopes back towards the grass. Must of been where Prince slid.
                That is either the thinnest infield grass in the MLB, or there is absolutely no lip. That ball didn't even make a movement back towards the line once it got near the grass.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Explains why they start slow every year. Take more than 2 days off and the entire team goes to pot.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Smyly looks like a white Dontrelle Willis all of a sudden.

God, that was fun...

Comment

This inning just won't end.
                      Bugs Bunny - 96
                      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

We're going out in 4. It's going to be over Sunday night.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          I'm going out on a limb and saying we win the next 4 straight.
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

We'll see. I think it's going to be a much different series in Detroit. But they've still got to win 4 out of the next five, including at least one in SF, which doesn't seem all that realistic. The difference right now is that the Giants are pretty locked in at the plate, and they're wasting a lot of really good two-strike pitches by fouling them off(see: Pence's sac fly last night), whereas the Tigers have been waving and hoping.
                            Originally posted by dicaslover
                            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Yup, or maybe five games. Too reminiscent of 2006 without the comedy of errors.

Comment

Rain in Detroit for Monday nite - Wednesday. If there is a game 5, play it in the afternoon or prolong the WS in an extended rain delay?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X