This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 4: The Rudy York edition

Only bad thing is having thrown 84 pitches in 5 innings it is doubtful we will see a complete game pitched even if there are no hits. Even with 4 innings left it sure sounds like the fat lady is singing.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Drew Storen says "NO!"
      Poor guy, wonder where or if he's watching the game.

I wanted the Nationals to be there in the Series.
      NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

I still can't believe they blew that. I left the arena that night when it was 6-1 and thought they had it in the bag.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Off to the arena. I leave it to you guys.

God, that was fun...

Comment

That was a great play by Prince and Coke to get the last out in the top of the 8th!

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              ***** http://www.philadelphiarams.com/archives/goal_light.gif******
              JHONNY!!!

6-0, bottom 4.
              8 - 1 bottom of the 8th.

Comment

*****http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129168105842513119.jpg******

DETROIT TIGERS 8 : 1 New York Yankees

2012 AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Comment

• *****http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129168105842513119.jpg******

8-1 final.

On to the World Series.

God, that was fun...

Comment

2 Giant Tigers is fine with me.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
                      *****http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129168105842513119.jpg******

DETROIT TIGERS 8 : 1 New York Yankees

2012 AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
                      Reminds me-have to get out and buy some Fancy Feast for our guys. The deserving team won. Would really be a hoot if theyend up facing the Cardinals and we have the 2 teams with the worst records in the regular season in the Series.(10 teams had better records than either of them)
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        2 Giant Tigers is fine with me.
                        I didn't think you were there Hammer, that's why I posted the TIGER WIN!!!

Comment

ESPN doesn't even pretend.

John Anderson: "Before we get into the Yankees tragedy, at least for those four games, let us compliment the winners..."

Comment

I need more Detroit Tigers going to the World Series status on facebook to like.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              Would really be a hoot if theyend up facing the Cardinals and we have the 2 teams with the worst records in the regular season in the Series.(10 teams had better records than either of them)
                              ....well ya know the Tigers do play in a very tough division

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                                Reminds me-have to get out and buy some Fancy Feast for our guys. The deserving team won. Would really be a hoot if theyend up facing the Cardinals and we have the 2 teams with the worst records in the regular season in the Series.(10 teams had better records than either of them)
                                ABSOLUTELY NOT.

They have a horseshoe up their *** the size of a 747.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X