This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 4: The Rudy York edition

Delmon, of all people, is the hero tonight.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Ok, deep breath..... Not bad guys. get some rest, get ready for game two. And can somebody take Valverde out to Jersey to get him fitted for some concrete shoes??
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

New rule. Only starters are allowed to close out the final inning of a game. If it isn't the starter of the night, send farking Smyly out.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I've never smoked before in my life, and I need a cigarette.

I guess that's strangely the best case scenario. Valverde has to be done as the closer, and it ended up not costing them anything. Now the question is who gets the last three outs for the Tigers tomorrow?
          Originally posted by dicaslover
          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

If we run out of starters, go find Mike Moore and stick him out on the mound.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Wat.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                I've never smoked before in my life, and I need a cigarette.

I guess that's strangely the best case scenario. Valverde has to be done as the closer, and it ended up not costing them anything. Now the question is who gets the last three outs for the Tigers tomorrow?
                Al Al. I hope.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Wat.
                  Usually I have an answer for anything. Right now I've got nothing.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Jeter's ankle is fractured and he's done for the postseason.
                    Originally posted by dicaslover
                    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: Jose Valverde delivers apology letter to Derek Jeter for ending his season. More details to follow.
                      This space for sale.

Comment

Congrats, guys!

Comment

Well Young certainly did fantastic. And kudo's to Smiley who did great and will be real good for a long time. tough situation for him.
                          I loved that albu did not get in today and is fresh for tomorrow. the yankees used everyone. That might cause some problems for them. we'll see. Detroit needs to force them to go to the bull pen early tomorrow if possible.

quite the game I must say.
                          remember young takes a lot of boo's from Yankee fans. And coke did a great job as well. best all year for him. Sorry for Valverde, no one wants to win more than him. Will he stay as closer, maybe, but maybe only for one out rather than the whole inning.

Those guys just refused to lose.
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            Jeter's ankle is fractured and he's done for the postseason.
                            Two Yankees I've always enjoyed watching; Jeter and Pettite.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              the yankees used everyone. That might cause some problems for them. we'll see. Detroit needs to force them to go to the bull pen early tomorrow if possible.
                              I think patience at the plate will determine the winner of the series. Good at-bats in every inning.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                Two Yankees I've always enjoyed watching; Jeter and Pettite.
                                Agreed. Pettite looks older than 40, though.

Sign being held by little girl over Yanks dugout: Tiger championships: 4 Yankees championships: 27. We're better than YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X