Clear All

• Re: Obama XXIV: Forward ... pause ... rewind ... play

I use the term deer-f*kers.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      For believability, you have to keep it confined to Boston, because Boston is filled with terrible, terrible people and Kerry might qualify in the top 5-10% of a group of them.
      Having lived there for several years...Bostonians are decent, though they're often kinda wierd. Pinheads, etc.

Frankly if you compare them with the really scary places in rural Texas and Lynah's fav Kansas...you'll be glad to be around someone from Boston who's actually heard of Darwin.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Another typical weekend in Chicago. Of course, His Failedness was far too busy assauging the hurt feelings of Islamists to notice or care.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,2988363.story
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
          Another typical weekend in Chicago. Of course, His Failedness was far too busy assauging the hurt feelings of Islamists to notice or care.

Only one dead. Hardly worth a mention in the daily intelligence briefings.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I really must thank you, without you I never would have known that the president's duties included holding press conferences for everything that happens in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
              I really must thank you, without you I never would have known that the president's duties included holding press conferences for everything that happens in Chicago.
              Why not? He included Cambridge and Sanford in news conferences. Why not this? Maybe because the shooters aren't white?

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                He should have time, since he apparantly skips them, often.

Comment

Why not? He included Cambridge and Sanford in news conferences. Why not this? Maybe because the shooters aren't white?
                  Cmon the Sanford shooter isn't white, he is hispanic Caucasian
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    How many would it take?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      How many would it take?
                      For El Presidente? Probably a large campaign donor would do it. (Sarcasm).
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Time to put this troll on ignore.

Comment

Michael Lewis on Obama: http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/2...e-barack-obama
                          Northeastern Huskies Class of 1998 / BS Chemical Engineering
                          Notre Dame Fighting Irish Class of 2011 / PhD Chemical Engineering

But then again, isn't holding forth on an extreme opinion from a position of complete ignorance what these boards are all about? -- from a BigSoccer post by kerrunch

Britney can't sing. At all. She sounds like a cross between a crackhead chipmunk that had more than a couple beers and a drowning cat. -- DHG on the MTV VMAs

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Time to put this troll on ignore.
                            And miss out on all the unintentional comedy? C'mon. Old Pio is where I go to find out what the rank and file in the GOP are truly thinking, but are by and large afraid to say publically. OP may be insane, but he speaks for his "movement" such as it is.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              And miss out on all the unintentional comedy? C'mon. Old Pio is where I go to find out what the rank and file in the GOP are truly thinking, but are by and large afraid to say publically. OP may be insane, but he speaks for his "movement" such as it is.
                              Just like how you're where I go to find out what the rank and file in the donkey party are truly thinking. You guys may make asses out of yourselves (pun intended), but you speak for your "movement" such as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Just like how you're where I go to find out what the rank and file in the donkey party are truly thinking. You guys may make asses out of yourselves (pun intended), but you speak for your "movement" such as it is.
                                As we're about to win the Presidential election, you should be taking notes Flag. I like to think in my own way I do represent the new attitude for the Dems - kicking conservative *** and taking names! You righties seem to be having a lot of trouble with this bareknuckled beatdown approach, as you'd prefer to face a less aggressive party. Well I got bad news for ya Flaggy - Mike Dukakis ain't walking through that door.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X