Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama XXIV: Forward ... pause ... rewind ... play

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Romney/Ryan...the GOPs attempt at Kerry/Edwards!
    That is an epic fail and an insult to John Kerry and John Edwards. Kerry is a representation of everything good about Massachusetts. Edwards dedicated his life to helping people get waht they deserve from doctors out to destroy lives. RMoney is Kerry's antithesis and all Ryan has done is try to obstruct the President on his every move.
    1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by TimPian Logic View Post
      Kerry is a representation of everything good about Massachusetts.
      Remind me never to move to Massachusetts then.

Originally posted by TimPian Logic
      Edwards dedicated his life to helping people get waht they deserve from doctors out to destroy lives.
      Too bad he couldn't dedicate himself to his wife.

Comment

I have the guy blocked, and I'm glad for once that someone quoted him. That's amazingly hilarious.

For believability, you have to keep it confined to Boston, because Boston is filled with terrible, terrible people and Kerry might qualify in the top 5-10% of a group of them.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

It's a bit. I'm just trying to figure out which user is masquerading as TimP.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            It's a bit. I'm just trying to figure out which user is masquerading as TimP.
            JDubb? He's already got practice pumping up his home town/state as the greatest thing ever invented.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              I have the guy blocked, and I'm glad for once that someone quoted him. That's amazingly hilarious.

For believability, you have to keep it confined to Boston, because Boston is filled with terrible, terrible people and Kerry might qualify in the top 5-10% of a group of them.
              Boston is the only city in America where when John Sununu visits the average likeability of the population goes up.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                JDubb? He's already got practice pumping up his home town/state as the greatest thing ever invented.
                Nah, it's one of the BC folks, no question. Not much of a stretch for one of those clowns. My money's on Nick Pappawhatever.

Comment

I still think it's Rover.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Boston is the only city in America where when John Sununu visits the average likeability of the population goes up.
                    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kepler again.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I still think it's Rover.
                      I've been led to believe you're right.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                        Wow, one lone representative from Wisconsin impacts the economy as much as the President? Not saying much for the President there. Though of course as lousy as the economy continues to be, he would be happy to pass the buck I'm sure.
                        Dont be obtuse you know what I am saying. Keep on pretending though he is the Great White Hope though even though he was just another Dubya lapdawg.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Dont be obtuse you know what I am saying. Keep on pretending though he is the Great White Hope though even though he was just another Dubya lapdawg.
                          Okay, I need a ruling from the Games Committee here. Is that post racist? Probably not, since Handy's got a thing for Moochelle and her big a*s.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

It wasn't until he said "lapdawg" instead of "lapdog".
                            Code:

Comment

Or I put the "W" in to be ironic...

But hey I do hate Wisconsin ******s so if that makes me racist then so much the better!!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Or I put the "W" in to be ironic...

But hey I do hate Wisconsin ******s so if that makes me racist then so much the better!!
                                I thought, to make yourselves look not so bad, you used the term "Southern Canadian".

Comment

Working...
                                X