2012 Green Bay Packers Thread - Power of Cheese Will Prevail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 Green Bay Packers Thread - Power of Cheese Will Prevail

Our defense looks very similar to last year's. Very little pressure, missed tackles, blown assignments.

Great weekend of football...

Comment

I can handle the Badgers being awful. It's sort of karmic given the people in charge. But this loss was rough. Credit the 49ers for executing as well as they did, but that was an embarrassing defense and an offense without much internal drive.

At least they're talented enough to make the end of that abortion watchable, so there's that. I still have hope that they can still pull something playoff worthy out of this. It's still *just* one game.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Great weekend of football...
        It was, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          It was, wasn't it?
          This is more of an indictment of the teams you and I follow, but last time UM/MN went 2-0 and UW/GB went 0-2 same weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            This is more of an indictment of the teams you and I follow, but last time UM/MN went 2-0 and UW/GB went 0-2 same weekend?
            Well that won't happen...UW is 1-1
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              "same weekend"

Comment

He's saying the last time the Gophers and Vikings won, and the Badgers and Packers lost in the same weekend.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  He's saying the last time the Gophers and Vikings won, and the Badgers and Packers lost in the same weekend.
                  yeah I understand the statement now...enjoy it while it lasts
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

yeah I understand the statement now...enjoy it while it lasts
                    I prefaced the statement by saying, "this is an indictment of UM/MN" so I thought it was pretty clear how little of a statement I found the weekend to represent. You can unbunch them now.

Comment

I prefaced the statement by saying, "this is an indictment of UM/MN" so I thought it was pretty clear how little of a statement I found the weekend to represent. You can unbunch them now.
                      i wasn't directing the end of that at you, I was directing it at my friend MNS and the rest of my friends that are enjoying this "while it lasts." My boss called me today and the first thing he said was, "well hello down there, how are things at the bottom of the standings?" I got a good laugh out of that.

Comment

i wasn't directing the end of that at you, I was directing it at my friend MNS and the rest of my friends that are enjoying this "while it lasts." My boss called me today and the first thing he said was, "well hello down there, how are things at the bottom of the standings?" I got a good laugh out of that.
                        It'll last a week...two if we're lucky.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Ah. Well, it happens so rarely we have to jump on the feeling before it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            It'll last a week...two if we're lucky.
                            May last longer. It's more like the power of Swiss Cheese. That defense is dreadful, the offnse looked awful for th most part.

If they lose Thursday it will last quite awhile.

Comment

I don't actually follow the Queens anymore, although I did for years. I just like to see the Sconnies lose. The chickens in Iowa and the pedos in PA losing too, just makes it sweeter.

Comment

The sentimentalist in me loves seeing Driver get one like that.
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X