Whale Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whale Wars

These retards aren't going to stop until someone dies and the show and people who run this crap get sued back into the stone age.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

We should start a drinking game in conjunction with tonight's episode. I bet we could come up with a whole list of disasters that would require any number of drinks.

The upshot is that by hour's end we'd all be completely ****faced.

Edit: Example - It's not a disaster but two drinks every time "Admiral" Watson is seen mouthbreathing.
      Last edited by XYZ; 08-20-2010, 11:25 AM.
      I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Are we talking about literally breathing through his mouth or just being ********?
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Are we talking about literally breathing through his mouth or just being ********?
          The two generally occur concurrently.
          I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
            The two generally occur concurrently.
            Well, to be fair, being stupid and (insert literally any other action) usually occur concurrently on that show.
            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post

The upshot is that by hour's end we'd all be completely ****faced.
              And I bet we could still run a better campaign in that state of mind....

What's really sad is that I just finished watching Season 1 via Netflix... What they got going now is like having the Navy Seals running things compared to 2 years ago...
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                And I bet we could still run a better campaign in that state of mind....

What's really sad is that I just finished watching Season 1 via Netflix... What they got going now is like having the Navy Seals running things compared to 2 years ago...
                Navy Seals that also happen to have an IQ equivalent to that of a Chia Pet.

Comment

To fulfill my other statement.

Michelle Rodriguez is joining the Sea Shepards next year. If its the Michelle Rodriguez I'm assuming it is..She was in Fast and Furious and Avatar last year and blue crush

*****http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://wallfreemovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/fast-and-furious-4-michelle-rodriguez.jpg&imgrefurl=http://wallfreemovies.com/download-fast-and-furious-4-michelle-rodriguez/&usg=__HXR3ObTjeFXGENyGwIty77dnc5I=&h=1050&w=1600&sz=234&hl=en&start=64&zoom=1&tbnid=LFF7kxosXGQQiM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=183&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMichelle%2BRodriguez%26um%3D1%26hl%3D en%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7DKUS_en%26biw%3D1135%26bih%3D 582%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1354&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&ei=F8JuTMD9BoqmsQPy_KmzCw&oei=_sFuTN7bAYi8sAOo_tyHCw&esq=7&page=4&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:64&tx=114&ty=76&biw=1135&bih=582******
                  UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                  NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                  Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

wasn't she on Lost? Because if this is true it's good news for movie watchers around the world. She's a terrible actress.
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      wasn't she on Lost? Because if this is true it's good news for movie watchers around the world. She's a terrible actress.
                      She really is. She is also fun to look at.

But, she will inevitably annoy the hell out of me with her stupid opening of her mouth. Hopefully Harold Perrineau finds his way on board and shoots her.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Maybe its been discussed and Ive missed it...but how are the actions of the sea shepard wackos not considered acts of piracy?

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                          Maybe its been discussed and Ive missed it...but how are the actions of the sea shepard wackos not considered acts of piracy?
                          I've wondered the same thing. I believe in international waters if someone boards your ship you can basically shoot them. Eventually it's going to happen.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                            Anybody who boards the japaneses ships are immediately arrested. Pete is going to board the ship soon and gets arrested...then they go to trial in Japan. I think that with what they are doing and where they are doing it they are pretty much ignored. A lot of what they do occurs in Australian/New Zealand controlled waters and the sea shephards have full support of those governments. I read on their webpage the other day that if the Australian Greens get ahold of the government which seems likely they will be outlawing any whaling in their waters and they will go after Jap boats at that time as well.

I think what it boils down to is that in international waters pretty much anything goes...there is no one to oversee what is going on. And the controlled waters down there aren't going to stop them. Even the episode a few weeks back where they went to the French research island, the French refused the Japanese boat entrance into their waters, but let the sea shephards in. Paul Watson, the "Admiral," is wanted in many countries. I know he was wanted in Costa Rica, Japan of course, and I saw that he is now on Interpol's wanted list. This doesn't phase him...he broadcasts it. The way he see's it as much attention as he can bring on himself is a good thing for the organization. Of course he will never go somewhere where they could get him.
                            UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                            NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                            Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

I love how proud they were of shooting paint at the Japanese ship. Like that's actually an accomplishment. Hilarious.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Oh snap, Blood Dolphins?
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X