Whale Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whale Wars

well that was lame! I did like when the small boat prop fouled themselves though
    UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
    NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
    Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
      well that was lame! I did like when the small boat prop fouled themselves though
      That was great!

Just saw this thread, obviously out of circulation for awhile. For some crazy reason I am addicted to this crap too. I too am anti killing whales, but so fun to root against these morons.

The Viking Shores was very lame, but actually did let me actually root for the whale killers. A different type of whaling all together for very different reasons.
      Better dead than Red

Comment

Originally posted by ski View Post
        That was great!

Just saw this thread, obviously out of circulation for awhile. For some crazy reason I am addicted to this crap too. I too am anti killing whales, but so fun to root against these morons.

The Viking Shores was very lame, but actually did let me actually root for the whale killers. A different type of whaling all together for very different reasons.
        Yah...the people in Vikings Shores were legally killing whales that are not endangered...ya the way they are killed isn't the prettiest, but the way the Faroese described it, it was pretty humane
        UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

I still would love to see the Japanese pull some of the same moves the SS crew does and shop their ships dead.

The unintentional comedy of this show is great. Probably the only group of people who could get me to root for whale killers.
          "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." - Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by MinnFan View Post
            I still would love to see the Japanese pull some of the same moves the SS crew does and shop their ships dead.

The unintentional comedy of this show is great. Probably the only group of people who could get me to root for whale killers.
            I loved this season when anytime they thought they did something good..that Japanese had another ship coming in to follow them. mainly the Steve Irwin here. The plan the Japanese had with trailing the lines behind the two ships and crossing in front of the Bob Barker was genius...they were clueless how to solve that problem. Next year should be interesting...especially if Paul gets a 4th boat.
            UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

The Shepherds were at an all time high for idiocy this season. After already losing one boat to an accident two seasons ago they throw a similar boat into a storm they could frickin see on radar and it ends up being crippled, they sent the Barker to spots that the Irwin should have gone too logistically and vice versa, when the Japanese were trying to prop foul them they didn't launch the smaller boats in an attempt to cut the lines, and there are other examples that I wish I had noted as the season progressed because they completely befuddled me at times. And the blind fawning over Watson makes some of the women (several of which are quite attractive) look like they'd fall for Manson were he the captain instead.

Comment

Working...
              X