Whale Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whale Wars

I'm disappointed with the japs. They pulled a stunt that was dumber than half the crap the Irwin's crew pull
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Let's shoot butyric acid on the slipway! That way any whales the Japanese bring on board will be tainted! Unless the Japanese just hose off the slipway. Then it will just be pointless. Well everything we do is pointless, so what the hell, let's do it anyways!
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Let's shoot butyric acid on the slipway! That way any whales the Japanese bring on board will be tainted! Unless the Japanese just hose off the slipway. Then it will just be pointless. Well everything we do is pointless, so what the hell, let's do it anyways!
        They'd be better off chipping the paint off the sides of the boat. With the extreme salinity and humidity, exposed steel will just disappear.
        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 08-27-2010, 08:52 PM.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This may be the dumbest plan I have ever seen. On whale wars or elsewhere.
          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            This may be the dumbest plan I have ever seen. On whale wars or elsewhere.
            If it's the dumbest plan you've seen on Whale Wars, isn't it by definition the dumbest plan you've ever seen? I love how all the chicks on board swoon over Pete. They are like schoolgirls seeing The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Good point.
              Code:

Comment

Sweet jeebus. These people are fuking ********. Ice breakers in the coast guard hit ice at 3 knots. Not this full bore crap. They're going to sink themselves.
                Code:

Comment

Landing and walking around on an iceberg would be pretty freakin' sweet.
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    I love how all the chicks on board swoon over Pete. They are like schoolgirls seeing The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show.
                    It's not all that surprising. He seems to be the only male on board with any function in the supratentorial and scrotal regions
                    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                    Groucho Marx
                    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                    Ron White
                    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                    Milo Bloom

Comment

So I'm watching the Whale Wars marathon, Watson is once again complaining about the Shanu Maru. He says that the Shanu Maru isn't even there to hunt whales, instead they are just there to harrass the Sea Sheppard and have paramilitary crew not whalers to do this. Watson points out that the Shanu Maru doesn't have a spear gun on the front of the ship and instead has a water cannon.

Sooooo, what's the problem? Wouldn't that indicate that the Sea Sheppard is having an effect? If what Watson says is true, that's one less ship hunting whales. Isn't that a good thing? Why is he whining? Freaking moron.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I finally got to watch the last 2 episodes for this season. When they attempted to spray water down the exhaust port, why did they stop once they got a little in? They should have poured it in as long as they could, and then did it some more. They just don't have this killer instinct to finish any job. Just doing something a little is like a moral victory for them, then they all go pat each other on the back and that's it.

Pete shooting the acid up the slipway was one of the better executed operations, like his paint shooting (which was well done, but totally insignificant to the cause) and the boarding. They could have drove that boat right up the slipway. The heli guy basically said everything Pete tires works. Pete ought to replace Watson as the fleet commander, or be named the tactical commander.

I would have liked to seen what happened after the Irwin had to leave. Did the Japs get any whales or not after that?
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Prepare for trouble! And make it double! Team Shepherd is blasting off again!

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/...y+in+godzilla/

Comment

So, according to the site TreeHugger.com the Hippies on the Sea Shepard won...

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011...lt-hunting.php

With the premiere of Whale Wars a few weeks away, I'm not sure how I feel about this... I mean, I hate to see these guys succeed at anything... I wonder what kind of fight they put up this year and if there is any chance the Japanese return and become offensive oriented...
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              So, according to the site TreeHugger.com the Hippies on the Sea Shepard won...
                              That sucks from a selfish standpoint. I was watching for the comedy, and with no comedy, why watch?
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

So new season has started if you don't count the complete waste of time Whale Wars: Viking Shores. Apparently the Japanese Government took advantage of the Tsunami, spending 30 million of the Tsunami Relief Funds to upgrade ships, etc to have a better chance of killing whales..

New Helicopter Pilot = awful

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                With the premiere of Whale Wars a few weeks away, I'm not sure how I feel about this... I mean, I hate to see these guys succeed at anything... I wonder what kind of fight they put up this year and if there is any chance the Japanese return and become offensive oriented...
                                If the previews hold true the answer is yes!
                                UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                                NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                                Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X