Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whale Wars

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    Maybe they can find a fishing boat who uses methods they'll tolarate so that they can make him walk the plank into a outstreched net. That would be good for rattings. Who doesn't love Pirates??
    The crew of the Maersk Alabama...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      So you are saying there is potential for an "International Incident"
      Actually, yes -- in theory.

The guy has no regard for anything. Not the type of guy who will worry about violating international protocol before acting. In fact, he's the guy who will act with the intent of violating it just because it's international law.

He could go to prison for four years, come out and lecture everyone on "how he stuck it to the man" and why the rest of us are "sellouts".

Knowing the potential in all this I'm sure I'll be highly disappointed when Toilet never makes it on TV.
      I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Sounds like they will really have something to hype for the next season.
        Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

My respect level for Bob Barker just fell 50 points...
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I thought this was already settled... Aren't the Japanese supposed to be hunting and killing the Chicken and Cow?

Whale and Dolphin just got a bad rap...

Comment

Originally posted by DrewskiT View Post
              I thought this was already settled... Aren't the Japanese supposed to be hunting and killing the Chicken and Cow?

Whale and Dolphin just got a bad rap...
              Maybe Bob Barker just wants the Japanese to spay and neuter their whales???
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Well, started seeing previews for the upcoming season premiere on Friday... I love how they are playing the Shepards up as martyrs already... I really am curious if the Animal Planet marketing staff actually views them like this or that they know that portraying them this way will get people like me to tune in and cheer for the Japanese and rouge waves
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                  Actually, yes -- in theory.

The guy has no regard for anything. Not the type of guy who will worry about violating international protocol before acting. In fact, he's the guy who will act with the intent of violating it just because it's international law.

He could go to prison for four years, come out and lecture everyone on "how he stuck it to the man" and why the rest of us are "sellouts".

Knowing the potential in all this I'm sure I'll be highly disappointed when Toilet never makes it on TV.

And yeah...he never made it on the ship. Ended up unloading packages in Antarctica for awhile or something. Too bad. I'd have loved to see him take an "accidental" harpoon in the chest.
                  I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    Well, started seeing previews for the upcoming season premiere on Friday... I love how they are playing the Shepards up as martyrs already... I really am curious if the Animal Planet marketing staff actually views them like this or that they know that portraying them this way will get people like me to tune in and cheer for the Japanese and rouge waves
                    They must know how comical the show really is. I'm surprised the Sea Shepards allow them to portray them in such poor light, watching almost everything they do fail.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      They must know how comical the show really is. I'm surprised the Sea Shepards allow them to portray them in such poor light, watching almost everything they do fail.
                      Dude, you've seen the show...why are you surprised that they don't seem to know what's going on?
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This is the funniest show on television.

Which is really something, because they show a lot of whales being slaughtered.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

And to think that this problem would be all over if somebody would just doctor the photo of the Enola Gay to show that Cows and Pigs were behind the bombing.....
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Not that I wish death or anything on someone, but I'm hoping one of these idiots boards a ship and gets shot in the shoulder or something just to teach them a lesson. They're borderline pirates, and not the awesome kind.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Not that I wish death or anything on someone, but I'm hoping one of these idiots boards a ship and gets shot in the shoulder or something just to teach them a lesson. They're borderline pirates, and not the awesome kind.
                              They suck at being pirates and everything else they attempt except raising money it seems. In season 1 I believe a couple of them board a ship and get detained. Instantly that fat bastard was like "OH THAT'S ILLEGAL!"

I wish death upon them all.

Comment

Nuke the whales

Comment

Working...
                                X