Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elections 2012 -- Carrion My Wayward Son!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elections 2012 -- Carrion My Wayward Son!

Romney's pro-"Check the **** toilet seat yourself before sitting down, woman!" stance has cost him 11 points among women voters. It's also caused Ann Romney to endorse Gary Johnson.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Your standards are pretty low, aren't they
      I'd be satisfied if Romney had a permanent position or had a fleshed out policy plan for anything. Maybe those are low standards.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Coming down the stretch, Intrade has VP stakes at:

Portman at 30%
        Pawlenty at 27%
        Rubio at 9%

That puts the balance of the field at a 1/3 chance which seems a bit low to me.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Romney is getting the geezerly "Get off my lawn" endorsement. I might have to disagree with my ancient friend on this.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

hey where's my good buddy Priceless? I hope he's on vacation and not something serious with his illness. I kind of miss his full-throttle daily enthusiasm on these subjects.
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              I'd be satisfied if Romney had a permanent position or had a fleshed out policy plan for anything. Maybe those are low standards.
              Aren't "It's our turn" and "Say anything that helps me win" examples of his permanent positions?

As for the veep stakes, Romney could choose the high-profile woman who shares his views on taxes: Leona Helmsley, who famously said "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes..." [OK, there's is a small downside to her candidacy ]
              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                hey where's my good buddy Priceless? I hope he's on vacation and not something serious with his illness. I kind of miss his full-throttle daily enthusiasm on these subjects.
                One of our fellow posters ran him out of here apparently never to return.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

Portman at 30%
                  Pawlenty at 27%
                  Rubio at 9%

Portman will get the nod
                  I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

Portman at 30%
                    Pawlenty at 27%
                    Rubio at 9%

Anytime you can, back the Field; it's always underestimated.

I do not understand why TPaw is being considered. No knock on him, but I don't see what he adds.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Anytime you can, back the Field; it's always underestimated.

I do not understand why TPaw is being considered. No knock on him, but I don't see what he adds.
                      I've been saying since the day he dropped out he would be the VP candidate.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The last several GOP presidential candidates have had significantly less support than their opponants among women. This phenomenon has been loudly and repeatedly referred to as "the gender gap," by the MSM. A major problem about which something must be done.

During the same period, Democrat candidates have had the same problem with men. And the MSM says. . . .nothing.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Most men spend a significant portion of their lives trying to get into the female gap. That's why it's more important.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Or maybe it's because nobody's trying to do shit like government-sanctioned medical rape to men. Just a theory.

Yeah, old white conservative males really are being terrorized in this country. Why won't someone weep for them losing their historical privileges?!? Why, oh why?!?

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HoDij8Z2tHY/TKDoIPKTElI/AAAAAAAAEwg/_Eu-zI6WcQ8/s1600/Angry+White+Male.jpg******
                            Last edited by Kepler; 08-05-2012, 05:11 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              On a related note. What is the purpose of this "kiss in"? What are they trying to accomplish? Wouldn't their time be better spent lobbying someone who can actually affect change? Not a bunch of people likely to be a bit miffed by a mob of people disrupting their enjoyment of some fine chicken? If a bunch of heterosexual couples did the same thing, I'd be equally critical.
                              John Stewart had the perfect quote for this, putting in perspective. Be magnanimous, we've won; it's over. Sure as the wheel of history turns, we're getting gay marriage. The only thing the bigots are getting is Type 2 diabetes.

“He who puts out his hand to stop the wheel of history will have his fingers crushed.” -- Lech Walesa
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                John Stewart had the perfect quote for this, putting in perspective. Be magnanimous, we've won; it's over. Sure as the wheel of history turns, we're getting gay marriage. The only thing the bigots are getting is Type 2 diabetes.
                                What bigots? The people who eat there? Who work there? I'm not sure you thought that one through.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X