Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

I think the issue here is that people in different parts of the world call a jaguar a panther, while others call a cougar a panther. A Florida panther to me is a puma, cougar, mountain lion, etc. Panthers in central and South America are probably jaguars. Not a scientific categorization at all, just how I have it.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Isn't a panther just a jaguar with a different coat? Or do I have that backwards?
      Yeah, I believe you are correct. Also agree with SoH. My point is, I consider a Panther/Jaguar to be a South American jungle cat.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Definition of a Florida Panther

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
          'ewe for the win!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            That's certainly an animal all its own.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              That's certainly an animal all its own.
              So is this cougar found sleeping in the wild:
              http://www.rivermenrodandgunclub.com...66742_orig.jpg
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Just because Brent is being a clod, that should have a NSFW tag.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Just because Brent is being a clod, that should have a NSFW tag.
                  No more skin showing than a bikini pic. *shrug*
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Some of us work in civilized quarters. But thanks for your consideration.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Some of us work in civilized quarters. But thanks for your consideration.
                      Our company doesn't officially allow internet usage outside of official business use (re: our website). Ease up, homey. Not sure on what definitely constitutes NSFW outside of nudity/language, of which this pic really has none. Everything is covered.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Yeah, I believe you are correct. Also agree with SoH. My point is, I consider a Panther/Jaguar to be a South American jungle cat.
                        No, Jaguars are British, and hang around villains.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Our company doesn't officially allow internet usage outside of official business use (re: our website). Ease up, homey. Not sure on what definitely constitutes NSFW outside of nudity/language, of which this pic really has none. Everything is covered.

Look, just tag it with nsfw because some of us work with women (and men) who might find that particularly offensive.

If you can't hang it up at your desk in a business casual environment, it's probably what nsfw was invented for.
                          Code:

Comment

Look, just tag it with nsfw because some of us work with women (and men) who might find that particularly offensive.

If you can't hang it up at your desk in a business casual environment, it's probably what nsfw was invented for.
                            Thank you for talking down to me , and a sincere thanks for the guidelines. And if unsure, knowing me, don't click on it. Simple.

Comment

Hey, you're welcome. Thanks for being an inconsiderate boor.
                              Code:

Comment

Hey, you're welcome. Thanks for being an inconsiderate boor.
                                Here's my arse. Eat it.

Comment

Working...
                                X