Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Occasionally what I do at work is tell people that the "account not found" error message means that the account was not found. Usually I tell people that they're doing it wrong (but if they're not doing it wrong, and WE'RE doing it wrong, they probably made my day). I also spend my time explaining why I should not have to speak to clients. Sometimes the techie geeks use scary words like "socket" and "network" and my eyes glaze over.
    Last edited by jen; 01-13-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

I am the catalyst that acts on behalf of God, the US Government, or a machine to ruin your vacation.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        I am the catalyst that acts on behalf of God, the US Government, or a machine to ruin your vacation.
        You win, unless there is no plane involved.

Comment

I irritate you with phone calls because your licensed representative can't read.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Isn't it fun to conspire for years to bring down John Smith's life on a random Tuesday in June
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Did you know... groundhogs and woodchucks are the same thing? I did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen View Post
                I do, actually, but I think I was older than you are when I learned it.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  I do, actually, but I think I was older than you are when I learned it.
                  I knew that too, somehow. Same with mountain lion, puma, panther, and catamount, being the same animal. Rather strange, our language.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I knew that too, somehow. Same with mountain lion, puma, panther, and catamount, being the same animal. Rather strange, our language.
                    You can add cougar to your list.
                    Last edited by state of hockey; 01-30-2017, 08:59 PM.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      You can add cougar to your list.
                      *thumbsup*
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I don't think panther belongs in that grouping... Panthers are the same/similar to jaguars, and are larger, more vicious, and extremely illusive. Also, they aren't found in North America. Mountain Lions, Puma, Catamounts, Cougars are all the same thing, and are found in North America.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                          I prefer to call them whistlepigs (which I've never heard used, but read it once and found it was the same as groundhog/woodchuck).
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            I don't think panther belongs in that grouping... Panthers are the same/similar to jaguars, and are larger, more vicious, and extremely illusive. Also, they aren't found in North America. Mountain Lions, Puma, Catamounts, Cougars are all the same thing, and are found in North America.
                            You can find Florida Panthers in North America, though as you allude to, sightings are extremely rare (endangered species).

The Florida panther is tawny brown on the back and pale gray underneath. It is one of 32 Puma concolor subspecies known by many names – puma, cougar, mountain lion, painter, catamount and panther.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                              You can find Florida Panthers in North America, though as you allude to, sightings are extremely rare (endangered species).
                              I would argue that a "Florida Panther" is not the same thing as a Panther. When I think of a Panther, I am thinking of a black, or leopard print large cat, found in the jungles of South America.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Isn't a panther just a jaguar with a different coat? Or do I have that backwards?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X