Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

MNS posted this on Facebook:

"Badly Explain Your Profession"

I agree, this should be fun.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I pretend to give a rat's arse about your tech issues, solve the issue for you, and then your managers and customers give you credit and accolades for great service.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Job 1 - My sole purpose on this Earth is to ******* over your Christmas/birthday/holiday by not having every fishing item ever made on hand. I also pretend to give a crap about your trip to "Canada" and will act like I have a clue about the exact lake you'll be fishing when you tell me the location is "Canada".

Job 2 - My sole purpose is to completely ruin Jr's pro career by calling a 3rd strike on him at age 13. Also, despite having never met you before, I woke up that morning and decided that I wanted to do everything possible to screw you over with a rusty spork and have you say "Thank you!" for the honor. I plotted years and years about calling your runner out at 1st base
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          I adopted Charlie the cat from a shelter about a month and a half ago. He was shy at the shelter, but since I brought him home? All snuggles and purrs.
          Good for you. I've got a rescue myself(T-Bag; he's 7 now). How's Charlie the cat doing?
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

My group designs code that doesn't run for equipment that doesn't work for operations that aren't discussed planned by executives who don't understand requirements written by engineers who aren't permitted to interview field personnel who don't care.

My job is quality control.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Wow. #FlashbackFriday indeed!

Comment

I surf the internet while fixing everything for my customers as efficiently as possible, so I can surf the internet more. I'm also always attempting to accumulate as many frequent flyer miles, and hotel points as possible so I get free vacations as often as possible.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Rearing the next generation of ***holes, and contributing to overpopulation, since 2013.
                  Last edited by melmac; 01-13-2017, 11:46 AM.
                  I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Good for you. I've got a rescue myself(T-Bag; he's 7 now). How's Charlie the cat doing?
                    Still snuggles and purrs. He's my best friend.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

It's my fault the carts are wet on rainy days, and not in the garage on busy days. Also, even though I'm not that strong, I'm supposed to help you lift heavy stuff into your tiny car. I do all this while pretending to care.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I try to solve the mystery of why something doesn't work the way it should. I help write instructions to make things correctly to prevent problems from reoccurring. Those typically get ignored and then I get lied to about what happened.
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                          I try to solve the mystery of why something doesn't work the way it should. I help write instructions to make things correctly to prevent problems from reoccurring. Those typically get ignored and then I get lied to about what happened.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksCTVFtjM4
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Who placed a camera in my office?
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I steal your watch, tell you the time, give you vague (and predominately incorrect) ITSM advice, deliver a few template docs with some customized/gold-plated BS, and then take free/reduced-price vacations with the airline and hotel points you paid for me to earn.

Comment

I put boxes on a pallet, and let truck drivers take those boxes away.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X