Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Originally posted by RStarr View Post
    "the best way to get blood off a quilt it to suck it up with your own saliva" - my mom. #lifelessons
    Protip: Just because marijuana is now legal in Colorado, doesn't mean you should double your consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      How about this life lesson....hashtags don't work outside of twitter....
      Instagram and Facebook use them. Pretty sure tumblr and Vine does as well. So that's a terrible life lesson.
      Old Monster Records

Comment

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
        Instagram and Facebook use them. Pretty sure tumblr and Vine does as well. So that's a terrible life lesson.
        Does USCHO use them? Didn't think so. Point still stands. BOX.

edit: also, I don't know what Instagram, tublr or Vine are....I have never seen hashtags used on facebook
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Does USCHO use them? Didn't think so. Point still stands. BOX.

edit: also, I don't know what Instagram, tublr or Vine are....I have never seen hashtags used on facebook
          Facebook just recently made them useful. Those other sites suck arse, you're not missing much.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

A month without a post? For shame.

My band has an Instagram account, so I logged into that. My first Instagram experience. Meh.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post

My band has an Instagram account, so I logged into that. My first Instagram experience. Meh.
              I don't even know you anymore.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post

It's called "Hipstergram" for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  It's called "Hipstergram" for a reason.
                  Because it's awesome?
                  Old Monster Records

Comment

The 2014 Deadspin Name of the Year bracket is out, and with contenders like Dr. Loki Skylizard, Chubacca Hung and Ginger Pinholster, truly the winner is all of us.
                    Cornell University Men's Hockey
                    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Just went to get my lunch, and there is a sticky note on the refrigerator - "why is there a phone book in the refrigerator?"

Looked inside. Indeed, there is. I hope they put a sticky note up with the answer, because now I want to know.

Comment

I've heard of cold calling, but that's a bit ridiculous.

Sorry. I'll leave now.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          I've heard of cold calling, but that's a bit ridiculous.

Sorry. I'll leave now.
                          Anyone got a shovel? I need to hit someone with it...
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Random: Anyone ever order shoes directly from Converse through their online store? Good/bad experiences? Thinking of buying something that doesn't seem to be on any of the big online stores.
                            Cornell University Men's Hockey
                            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                              Random: Anyone ever order shoes directly from Converse through their online store? Good/bad experiences? Thinking of buying something that doesn't seem to be on any of the big online stores.
                              I ordered a pair directly a couple of years ago. I don't remember the online experience. And since I generally get my panties in a twist over bad experiences, being unmemorable is probably the best that can be hoped for.

Comment

know what freaks me out? When I look at my "people you may know" for the first time in ages on fb, and there's someone I have NO mutual friends with, and they're not in my contact list or anything..... and I actually DO know them. how did fb know?!

Comment

Working...
                                X