Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

someone please explain why the hell my dentist is closed on Wednesdays. WEDNESDAYS? really?

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
      someone please explain why the hell my dentist is closed on Wednesdays. WEDNESDAYS? really?
      Men's day at the golf course, mine openly says it doesnt take patients Wendnesday afternoon in the summer, not sure about winter though
      Originally posted by Twitch Boy
      Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Are they open on Saturdays? Mine is open Saturday mornings and closed on Wednesdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Are they open on Saturdays? Mine is open Saturday mornings and closed on Wednesdays.
          Nope. Closed Wednesdays, Friday afternoons, and Saturdays and Sundays.

and I don't think they're golfing today.

Comment

I have failed at finding the GIF most fitting of this question: All of the doctors from The Simpsons riding in a car and playing mailbox baseball... on a Wednesday, no less.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              I have failed at finding the GIF most fitting of this question: All of the doctors from The Simpsons riding in a car and playing mailbox baseball... on a Wednesday, no less.
              That's really the only plausible explanation.

I got an appointment today. maybe I'll get an emergency root canal for Valentine's Day. I think I'd prefer flowers.... although if the root canal will stop the excruciating pain, I'll go with that.
              Last edited by jen; 02-14-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

sooooo. yep. emergency root canal. on singles awareness day. fun times!

Comment

sooooo. yep. emergency root canal. on singles awareness day. fun times!
                  How is the Vicodin holding out? Or did you get Tylenol 3?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    How is the Vicodin holding out? Or did you get Tylenol 3?
                    vicodin. worked great right after. but not taking it anymore.. just ibuprofen (so far! we'll see how today goes). too much vicodin makes me sick. I figure the pain now cannot possibly worse than the pain before the root canal, so I can tough it out and still be able to drive.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon, Jen!
                      Cornell University Men's Hockey
                      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

vicodin. worked great right after. but not taking it anymore.. just ibuprofen (so far! we'll see how today goes). too much vicodin makes me sick. I figure the pain now cannot possibly worse than the pain before the root canal, so I can tough it out and still be able to drive.
                        My tip for today - don't chew on the ice in your drink. You're welcome.

Comment

is anyone else having problems accessing Google?!? I feel so... lost

Comment

is anyone else having problems accessing Google?!? I feel so... lost
                            Nope.

I don't use that site, just having fun/being an arse.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              My tip for today - don't chew on the ice in your drink. You're welcome.
                              I could never figure out how people could do that in the first place.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                I could never figure out how people could do that in the first place.
                                I can't remember the last person that could figure me out.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X