Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

d'ohkay.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I came home from work and as soon as I stepped out of the truck, an eagle swooped over me and up onto a tree branch in my yard. I got really close, but I only had my phone camera, so I had no optical zoom.

*****http://imageshack.us/a/img823/9508/20121009173424954.jpg******
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I came home from work and as soon as I stepped out of the truck, an eagle swooped over me and up onto a tree branch in my yard. I got really close, but I only had my phone camera, so I had no optical zoom.

'Merica!
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Strange, my tab from TK's still has not shown up on my online banking statements. Now I do have a terrible drinking memory, but I thought I signed for it.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Strange, my tab from TK's still has not shown up on my online banking statements. Now I do have a terrible drinking memory, but I thought I signed for it.
            Yesterday was a holiday.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Yesterday was a holiday.
              True, but I figured there would at least be a minimal charge that shows I charged my card there.
              tUMD Hockey

Comment

The settlement process between vendors and card issuing banks can take 2-3 days, depending upon when in the day the transaction was placed, and longer when accounting for weekends and holidays.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  The settlement process between vendors and card issuing banks can take 2-3 days, depending upon when in the day the transaction was placed, and longer when accounting for weekends and holidays.
                  So tomorrow or Friday I should have the bill. I charged that on Friday.
                  tUMD Hockey

Comment

It was Saturday. Your tab was closed after midnight.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Tomorrow or Thursday. It's going to depend upon who your bank is and who TK's bank is. If they're the same bank, earlier rather than later. If they're two banks with an expedited settlement agreement, probably tomorrow. If they're just two banks without special agreements (relatively rare to have those, but they exist), then you're looking at the three-day settlement cycle, so Thursday. Friday would be four days.

You have to remember, banks can't move money between each other without using the Federal Reserve Bank. Since the Fed was shutdown Monday for CC Day, your bank will not hit your account until TK's bank hits them. It's in your interest they do that.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

That's pretty sweet, even without optical zoom.
                        Cornell University Men's Hockey
                        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

I'm starting to discover some white hairs in my beard lately. I think I'm getting old. Hoven, what's that like?
                          Cornell University Men's Hockey
                          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                            I'm starting to discover some white hairs in my beard lately. I think I'm getting old. Hoven, what's that like?
                            Ask goldy. I'm just losing my hair. It's not going gray yet.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Ask goldy. I'm just losing my hair. It's not going gray yet.
                              Mine turned grey so long ago that I don't remember how it happened.

Comment

The facial hair goes first. I have yanked a gray or two out of mine.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X