Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I am so glad that I have no idea what you're talking about.
    So am I. Knowing how you'll just gripe about it and call us stupid.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

There is no ****ing way I'm watching that video. I'd rather pour bleach in my eyes and drive deck screws through my ear drums.
      I just watched it for the first time a few minutes ago. It's not great, but there's a lot of stuff out there much worse. Bonus is that there's a whole lot of cute Korean chicks making appearances.

Other than that, the video is the typically weird Asian stuff.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        I just watched it for the first time a few minutes ago. It's not great, but there's a lot of stuff out there much worse. Bonus is that there's a whole lot of cute Korean chicks making appearances.

Other than that, the video is the typically weird Asian stuff.
        I dialed up the SNL skit, and it's dead on. I have no idea why I like it, I just do.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Does someone want to tell bbdl he's already seen it?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I dialed up the SNL skit, and it's dead on. I have no idea why I like it, I just do.
            It's got a catchy hook and you can laugh at the geek while simultaneously being envious of the life he's living in that video. Except when he was in the elevator with that dude. That was just wrong.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              It's got a catchy hook and you can laugh at the geek while simultaneously being envious of the life he's living in that video. Except when he was in the elevator with that dude. That was just wrong.
              And the toilet thing. That was unneeded.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

The dude went to the Berklee College of Music. He knows more about music than this song shows.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  The dude went to the Berklee College of Music. He knows more about music than this song shows.
                  His timing on the raps show that. It doesn't sound forced.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    And the toilet thing. That was unneeded.
                    Well, yeah.

I forget if it's S. Korea, Japan or Taiwan, but one of those three countries has a toilet themed restaurant that gets a lot of business. It was even featured on on the Travel Channel's food shows.

Comment

There is no ****ing way I'm watching that video. I'd rather pour bleach in my eyes and drive deck screws through my ear drums.
                      Given your taste in music, I think most of us assumed you already HAD driven deck screws through your ear drums.
                      Cornell University Men's Hockey
                      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

Here's something that's about as far away from that as you can get.

I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Awesome:

(310):

You peed on someone's house because they had a Wisconsin flag.

Comment

Here's a thank you note written by a departing temp employee that I had waiting for me in my email as I arrived into the office this morning:

Today, I have a ticket on that stagecoach to some other place (I can’t accept the responsibility of owning my own horse, and my GOTO card works on the coach). I want to thank each of you for the opportunity to work with you, share your bathroom (well, not ALL of you), share your floor space, or just to say “Hi” in the hallway.
                            For those not in the northeastern portions of the country, the stagecoach should be somewhat recognizable in our advertising schemes, leading to the very bizarre reference. Frickin' weird.

Comment

what. the. ****.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

That's........a bit odd.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X