Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Solution Consulting 101

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      I remember when Tech game threads would regularly hit 25 pages.
      We are all old and dying soon.

Oh. Sorry. Did I jump ahead too far? As you were.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        I remember when Tech game threads would regularly hit 25 pages.
        I remember when there used to be quality woofing between our alma maters on this board. Now it's like "nah, we're cool."
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Since this is about the most uplifting thread I could find quick, here's a touching story unfolding on Twitter:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

My wife has been wanting to have another Nest camera installed to keep an eye on the driveway (since the Nest Hello doorbell cannot see the driveway). We're part of a Nextdoor-esque group on Facebook for our subdivision, and Friday night a neighbor about three streets over posted a video of a tweaker kid checking for unlocked cars at 4am.

So now we have a Nest Outdoor cam along with our Hello, and all I can imagine it recording are the bunnies running through our yard. But, I do like the idea of security theater as a deterent for these kids.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              My wife has been wanting to have another Nest camera installed to keep an eye on the driveway (since the Nest Hello doorbell cannot see the driveway). We're part of a Nextdoor-esque group on Facebook for our subdivision, and Friday night a neighbor about three streets over posted a video of a tweaker kid checking for unlocked cars at 4am.

So now we have a Nest Outdoor cam along with our Hello, and all I can imagine it recording are the bunnies running through our yard. But, I do like the idea of security theater as a deterent for these kids.
              Maybe you should setup the push alerts to be sent to her phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Maybe you should setup the push alerts to be sent to her phone.
                They already are. Haha.

I changed mine so it only alerts me if a person is detected. I could care less about every little motion.

The funniest part when we first bought the doorbell. Our one dog would bark at around 8 or 9 PM. Just staring out the window barking. We'd always get up and check, and of course nothing was there. First night with the camera, "Well, I'll be dammed, there is a huge rabbit that just came from under our lilac bush!"

The only thing I've caught on it is my mail carrier twice pretending she's playing cornhole with our BarkBox delivery.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The only thing I've caught on it is my mail carrier twice pretending she's playing cornhole with our BarkBox delivery.
                  She's also our paperboy. A scatterplot of where I've found WaPo, where the strike zone is our porch:

Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This thread is unadulterated fun
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

David Cross is HOF comedian. His bit on Catholic priests is an all time classic.
                      Note: NSFW and frankly not safe for ANYone.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSnLsYbKLhQ
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Happy Harrasment Day everyone!!

https://youtu.be/3eAU0EadxEc
                        (NSFW language)

RIP Patrice O'Neal.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I loved Patrice so much. He was the only good part of that Colin Quinn "conservative" comedy show that was on for about ten minutes.

Edit: Tough Crowd.

Edit: Greg Giraldo was pretty good, too.

Edit: So was Jim Norton.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 11-26-2019, 12:31 PM.
                          Cornell University

Comment

I got listening to these comedians from their time on the Opie and Anthony show. They had a way of just wringing the best radio from these comedians. Patrice was always a "must listen."

Jim Norton was a good third wheel on the show and had good timing. Rich Vos and his wife (who always knocked him appropriately down a few pegs on air) Bonnie McFarlane were good (BonnieMoreno, Rich got to be much at times). Robert Kelly was always good for a quick one liner.

I also loved when they would have Jim Brewer come in. Man, Brewer was so much fun when he would get in depth with his stories.

There were times when O&A wasn't worth tuning in, but their best moments were when it felt likeI was listening to a bunch of friends shooting the sh*t about the news or finding just a random topic to make fun of for 45 minutes at a crack.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Happy Harrasment Day everyone!!

https://youtu.be/3eAU0EadxEc
                              (NSFW language)

RIP Patrice O'Neal.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ3QHTpMZgQ (NSFW)
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X