Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Well, as it turned out, my flight got canceled, as did the earlier flight that the groom and the best man were taking (though they sat on the tarmac for three hours first), so a rental car was procured and we drove up. Wound up getting in close to 11pm, but it's better than not getting there at all!
    Cornell University Men's Hockey
    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Scouts Stone a Rabid Beaver to Death Because It Attacked Their Troop Leader

I can't make this stuff up
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I just learned that I'm working on a big project that is making a part we sell to medical labs for VD and gonorrhea testing. You have no idea the pride I feel after learning that.

Orders for this part are ramping up quickly. Should I be glad that I get to stay employed or should I be worried about humanity?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
          I just learned that I'm working on a big project that is making a part we sell to medical labs for VD and gonorrhea testing. You have no idea the pride I feel after learning that.

Orders for this part are ramping up quickly. Should I be glad that I get to stay employed or should I be worried about humanity?
          Just be happy someone is helping provide you with a living.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Just be happy someone is helping provide you with a living.
            What you mean to say is "send NMU a gift basket"

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Awesome.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You may as well send one to SCSU and Mankato too. They're about as clean as a porta-****ter urinal at a rock music festival.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yes I did
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Awesome! Finally a use for those decorative soaps they put into those gift baskets.

Comment

Awesome! Finally a use for those decorative soaps they put into those gift baskets.
                      From what I hear they wouldn't know what to do with them.
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Be worried in the sense that a recent CDC news release said there's only one treatment available for gonorrhea now. And they're worried about that treatment going the way of the dinosaur in the next few years. We're seeing the first strains of gonorrhea that are resistant to just about everything. When a strain that's resistant to all the known treatments gets into the wild, all bets are off.

They're probably increasing testing supplies because there is now a huge push to catalog the resistant strains and study where they are in the wild and how fast they are spreading.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Be worried in the sense that a recent CDC news release said there's only one treatment available for gonorrhea now. And they're worried about that treatment going the way of the dinosaur in the next few years. We're seeing the first strains of gonorrhea that are resistant to just about everything. When a strain that's resistant to all the known treatments gets into the wild, all bets are off.

They're probably increasing testing supplies because there is now a huge push to catalog the resistant strains and study where they are in the wild and how fast they are spreading.
                          And that's the closest you'll ever come to having to worry about it.
                          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            No diet Coke?
                            No, but I wouldn't be shocked to see a woman like that out to lunch with her friends and she's the only one to get dessert.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                              No, but I wouldn't be shocked to see a woman like that out to lunch with her friends and she's the only one to get dessert.
                              "Four scoops, extra caramel, extra fudge, extra whipped cream, hold the cherry", sound about right?

And her friends can't figure out why she doesn't have a man yet. It's the perfect setting for a terrible, cliche rom-com.

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                                And that's the closest you'll ever come to having to worry about it.
                                ******* width="560" height="315">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyHjMn2ALC4?version=3&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyHjMn2ALC4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X