X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL Season

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Plus, whatever. It's not worth it to go through all that trouble to memorialize a guy who just killed his child's mother.
    I was actually referring to the woman and the effect it has on the team, but I see the reasons for playing, I suppose.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The Jets are playing some quality football, and Arizona is keeping up well.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

The Vikings secondary now has more catches than its receiving corps today.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Mcelroy in for Sanchez from what I'm reading.

Comment

Can.
            Ponder.
            NOW.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Can.
              Ponder.
              NOW.
              He's the Vikings' biggest adversary on defense. They can't get a rest because he can't complete a pass.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

You're welcome, Green Bay.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

I want to like Ponder but I see no reason not to give either Webb or the Hyphen some reps.

Comment

It's the LI-onnnnsssssss.

Wow.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      I want to like Ponder but I see no reason not to give either Webb or the Hyphen some reps.
                      Yup, I agree.

I have a feeling that Alex Smith will be available after this season. Given his contract size as a starting QB, I don't see how the 49ers keep him. It's MN's style to go after older QBs to bring in for a season or two.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Yup, I agree.

I have a feeling that Alex Smith will be available after this season. Given his contract size as a starting QB, I don't see how the 49ers keep him. It's MN's style to go after older QBs to bring in for a season or two.
                        Alex Smith would probably succeed as much as Ponder. MN (outside of Harvin) just don't have the receivers. I MIGHT allow the Rudolph argument, but he's no Vernon Davis. For SF, that is why Alex Smith has been successful. He's a game manager, not a field general.

Comment

Working...
                        X