• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-13 NHL Thread. Fehr Thee Well??

Looks like the old thread went poof!

Semin $7M 1 yr to Carolina.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 2012-13 NHL Thread. Fehr Thee Well??

We'll go with this one, I like your title much better.

Mike Knuble apparently wants to come back to Detroit. He's 40 and in decline, so it would be a typical Ken Holland signing. Probably announce it the same day that they announce they've re-upped Holmstrom for two more years.
    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-26-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Tim is at it again.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...7426--nhl.html
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

This is probably not the thread for it anyway, but is there seriously a business sector that I could care less about their political beliefs than fast food?

Give me my chicken sandwich and get back to work.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          This is probably not the thread for it anyway, but is there seriously a business sector that I could care less about their political beliefs than fast food?

Give me my chicken sandwich and get back to work.
          Not political belief, but religious belief. It's become political.
          And with that, the next bombshell in the NHLPA v NHL conflict will be the counter proposal by the NHLPA due in "a couple of weeks". Fehr has been asking for NHL financial data. The PA has good accountants / lawyers, so if the owners are cooking the data, they're going to roast.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
            The real Roberto 7uongo has also weighed in...

Aaron Ward: Wings out on Doan, wants too much money.

I guess we're planning on Nyquist and Smith both being Calder candidates this season?
            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-26-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I guess we're planning on Nyquist and Smith both being Calder candidates this season?
              Its too bad Granlund will have a stranglehold on it.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Its too bad Granlund will have a stranglehold on it.
                Nail will put a nail through that hope.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

noticed john carlson is quietly an RFA in washington. i wonder if anyone thinks he is worth an offer sheet now that weber is off the market.
                  Last edited by SteveF; 07-28-2012, 03:44 PM.
                  “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                  Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                  Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Debating buying a 10 game pack from the Bruins. Prices are reasonable and the biggest thing that's drawn me is the 5 month payment plan.

Also, I can may some money off a few games to help cover the cost.
                    UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                      noticed john carlson is quietly an RFA in washington. i wonder if anyone thinks he is worth an offer sheet now that weber is off the market.
                      helped win gold for the US, offensive upside, still young. I wouldn't lose any sleep if he ended up in a bruins uniform.
                      "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        The real Roberto 7uongo has also weighed in...

Aaron Ward: Wings out on Doan, wants too much money.

The driver from the taxi commercial who was obsessed with him was a lesbian. She just destroyed him.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Best part is the link on Tim Thomas's name goes to the NBA player of the same name.
                          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Did we read the same article? How do you read that as "She just destroyed him."?

Comment

"was a lesbian"??
                              She's gone straight??
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X