Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rampage in Colorado Movie theater.

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
    While I can see how Drudge's typically misleading headline could have created that impression, if one reads the entire exchange it's rather apparent she's referring to the fact they had contacted the mother of the right guy - as up until that point she was either not aware this occured or not aware it was her own son that had done it.
    That sort of nitpicky accuracy is not generally a high priority with Drudge.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Bringing the little kid and the 4 month old wasn't even the worst part.

http://news.yahoo.com/couple-colo-th...opstories.html

The guy puts the 4 month old on the floor and runs out of the building and DRIVES OFF with his fiance and the two kids still inside. He drives back after she calls his worthless *** from her cell phone later.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Brian Ross and George Stephanopolous are still employed.
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I understand that the "suspect" is not talking. I would turn him loose and announce the fact to the news media.

How long does he survive?
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            I understand that the "suspect" is not talking. I would turn him loose and announce the fact to the news media.

How long does he survive?
            He'd probably off himself if set free, I think. He's obviously unstable.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Really difficult guy to understand, obviously. Beyond not being able understand how someone could do such a horrifying thing, I also can't understand why he would go through so much to rig his apartment and just tell them about it.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Really difficult guy to understand, obviously. Beyond not being able understand how someone could do such a horrifying thing, I also can't understand why he would go through so much to rig his apartment and just tell them about it.
                Well, if he believes he's the Joker, remember when the Joker told Batman where he could find Dent and Rachel? It's a challenge to the police/etc to try and beat him.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/21/us/col...html?hpt=hp_t1

It sounds like this guy is somewhat of an "expert amateur" when it comes to explosives.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    So, you don't see a problem with that?
                    We took our first-born to a few matinees until he was no longer able to nap long enough to stay quiet throughout the film and it never had anything to do with wanting to say, "We brought you to...". I think some people are really over-analyzing this kind of situation and I assure you that we never recreated the bar scene from Sweet Home Alabama.

Comment

• Re: Rampage in Colorado Movie theater.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      We took our first-born to a few matinees until he was no longer able to nap long enough to stay quiet throughout the film and it never had anything to do with wanting to say, "We brought you to...". I think some people are really over-analyzing this kind of situation and I assure you that we never recreated the bar scene from Sweet Home Alabama.
                      So, you're equating a matinee with a midnight showing? lulz.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Maybe we need federal laws to cover this business of who can go to what movies when.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                          Maybe we need federal laws to cover this business of who can go to what movies when.
                          Oh looky, a guy who spouts daily poutrage about dads denying Disneyland and any number of other topics, thinks it's completely acceptable to bring an infant to a midnight showing of a loud, three-hour long movie.
                          Code:

Comment

My limited experience with children still measuring their age in "months" is that they're just as likely to sleep at a 2pm matinee as at a midnight showing.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Never had a baby have you?

However, we are in slight agreement because we never brought him to any movies that were crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                My limited experience with children still measuring their age in "months" is that they're just as likely to sleep at a 2pm matinee as at a midnight showing.
                                Right, but the point isn't that they are sleeping or staying quiet. It's that you're out with them at 3 am. That doesn't seem responsible to me at all. Of those people I know with infants, none of them would even think about bringing their child to a midnight showing.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X