Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biddco
    replied
    Re: Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

Snow is adding up in West Michigan...

There is a layer of ice over the previous snowpack which is now coverd in snow. Makes it tough for the dogs to run around but it is fun trudging through it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    I'm getting tired of the weather pattern where we get an inch or two of snow every couple of days. I just get the pond rink and driveway cleared and it snows again. Just drop a half foot once a week, please.
    I used to have a backyard rink and what drove me nuts were the frequent quarter to eighth inch dustings. Didn't need to shovel the driveway for such a small amount, but couldn't leave it on the rink or it'd wreck the surface.

I kept really nice ice.

Leave a comment:

• goldy_331
    replied

I'm getting tired of the weather pattern where we get an inch or two of snow every couple of days. I just get the pond rink and driveway cleared and it snows again. Just drop a half foot once a week, please.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

So much for my plan of leaving the Huskies outside. They MacGyver'd their way out. Spent the last two hours tracking them down.

Completely unrelated, a new show about a bunch of drunk people finding dogs should be made.

Leave a comment:

• hockeyplayer1015
    replied
    Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    The ice is getting really bad where I am. State of emergency in most of the county I live in and in St. Lawrence. Really dreading my ride home from work.
    Old man just told me that it doesn't seem too horrible for icing in Massena. Nothing showing on the power lines, doesn't know about road conditions though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X