Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

Screw it. Let's set some more records. I hope it snows in June.

And if it does, I'll drive with the top down on my Jeep, just to rebel against Mother Nature.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Clearly, God hates Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Clearly, God hates Minnesota.
        God hates the non-true Minnesotans. True Minnesotans are just shrugging and dealing with it, and not complaining. This weather keeps the riffraff out.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Screw it. Let's set some more records. I hope it snows in June.

And if it does, I'll drive with the top down on my Jeep, just to rebel against Mother Nature.
          I find it difficult to believe it's never snowed in June in Minnesota...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Start burning kittens.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              I find it difficult to believe it's never snowed in June in Minnesota...
              I'm pretty sure it has at least once, probably 3-4 times, since records were kept.

Personally, I'm hoping for a 6"+ snowfall this time around.

Comment

First year in Minneapolis. Not impressed...not at all.
                UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by UNH GH View Post
                  Then move. /notoneofus

Comment

Then move. /notoneofus
                    Nope. Definitely not. Though I'd have the same attitude if I was in Maine and this was happening, hahaha.

Also, having to walk a mile to and from work each day has worsened my attitude.
                    UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Nope. Definitely not. Though I'd have the same attitude if I was in Maine and this was happening, hahaha.

Also, having to walk a mile to and from work each day has worsened my attitude.
                      No personal offense to you, mind you. I do have the "one of us" attitude.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it has at least once, probably 3-4 times, since records were kept.

Personally, I'm hoping for a 6"+ snowfall this time around.
                        It's getting there...I'd guess I have 3-4 at the moment, and it's still coming down.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I'm not shoveling or blowing out my driveway this time. I shoveled a bit of the walk this morning so the Mrs. could get to the garage without slogging through snow/slush, but that's it for me this year.

Comment

Times like this make us enjoy our summer even more.

I'm happy that the snowfall was not as much as advertised. We probably have an inch plus of snow in the NW Metro.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

It's getting there...I'd guess I have 3-4 at the moment, and it's still coming down.
                              I meant in June.

Comment

I got 10-12 inches in the storm last week. This one was only 3" of accumulation at my house. Thank god.

The only month the state of Minnesota hasn't had snow accumulation is August. At some point it has actually snowed in July. Way up north, by the border. I remember hearing this fact several years ago when I was working at a local golf course, we had a few days in July that year that dipped down into the 30's and there was talk about July snow, but it never happened. I went to work in July, and sat on a fairway mower in full Carhartts, stocking cap and gloves, it was so chilly.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X