Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    A little chilly out this morning...
    It is a great day to not have to venture outside
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

It reads as -11 outside my house right now. It would sure be nice to have that big city heat-island effect right now.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

A tit bit nipply I'd say
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Great weather to make a crashed ice course.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Great weather to make a crashed ice course.
            Certainly cold enough to freeze water.

Got to one below here today.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I just love seeing the low temps from around the state. Not shocking but the coldest weather always seems to hit around the 3rd week in Jan. then it gets much better after that.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

It was -34 this am
                - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                Go you Green and White
                Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight with all your might!
                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                We are here to cheer you
                We are out to win your fame,
                So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

it was only-2 at my house, northern Maine -18 which is warmer than yesterdays -22
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I was expecting to play some hockey with the warmer temperatures today...but that was quickly squashed when I walked out of work and 24 MPH winds slapped me in the face. Feels below zero this afternoon.
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

• Re: Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

High of a balmy 21 here today. Back into the teens tonight.
                      Cornell University Men's Hockey
                      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                        It was -34 this am
                        It was International Falls MN that was the inspiration for Frostbite Falls MN in Rocky and Bullwinkle you know.....

If you said the temperature was 35 below and I asked, "Celsius or Fahrenheit" you could have replied, "doesn't matter, same thing."
                        Last edited by FreshFish; 01-23-2013, 04:28 PM.
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And it's supposed to be -38 again tonight there.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                              It was International Falls MN that was the inspiration for Frostbite Falls MN in Rocky and Bullwinkle you know.....

If you said the temperature was 35 below and I asked, "Celsius or Fahrenheit" you could have replied, "doesn't matter, same thing."
                              Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              One post is a correction of the other, not a statement of the current temp.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

The difference between Celsius and centigrade is maddening.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X