Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

Even if that worked very well, I'd be too cheap to get it...
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Pick a brand of car with lots of galvanizing in their construction, i.e. a Subaru. Much less danger of rusting out.

Comment

The way we did it back home was to spray drain oil all over the underside of the car, then go flying down a dry gravel road at about 80, for 15 minutes. Worked like a charm, no rust, ever.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          The way we did it back home was to spray drain oil all over the underside of the car, then go flying down a dry gravel road at about 80, for 15 minutes. Worked like a charm, no rust, ever.
          I would have to drive pretty far to find a road like that...

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          Pick a brand of car with lots of galvanizing in their construction, i.e. a Subaru. Much less danger of rusting out.
          I have a Honda. I wonder if it has that...
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Not a good day for driving on the eastern plains of Colorado!

Meanwhile, it's in the 40s here in PA. Still good golf weather just days before Christmas.

*****http://www.9news.com/images/640/360/2/assetpool/images/121219032727_cdot.jpg******
            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

It works excellent, Maine kills cars with salt and the activator they use. Regular brake lines last 2 years max up. You have use the Stainless or the copper compound steel lines. Fluid film has to be reapplied so it can be expensive when you consider how long you can own a car
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

This storm is going to strike at the perfect time for my 12 hour car ride to western Michigan
                tUMD Hockey

Comment

This storm is going to strike at the perfect time for my 12 hour car ride to western Michigan
                  As long as it stays far enough south to not **** up my coyote hunting Saturday night...
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    As long as it stays far enough south to not **** up my coyote hunting Saturday night...
                    It will be gone from Michigan by then. So you'll be good. It will be hitting right as we go into Illinois, Indiana and Michigan.
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

Pretty sure it will already have been cleared out in time for my trip to Chicago on Friday.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Pretty sure it will already have been cleared out in time for my trip to Chicago on Friday.
                        Hopefully! It is supposed to be very windy which will cause drifts of snow. I don't think that should be a problem.
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Wet, windy, nasty rain here in SE Michigan. This is BS!!!
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            Wet, windy, nasty rain here in SE Michigan. This is BS!!!
                            That's what we're getting today, supposed to get 50 mph winds here on the coast, bye bye power at some point
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              That's what we're getting today, supposed to get 50 mph winds here on the coast, bye bye power at some point
                              Guess it got colder last night, as we now have a good heavy dusting now. Still needs more to really call it an honest snowstorm.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

A little chilly out this morning...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X