Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

At least a foot in SLP...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I got 8" right here!

Wait, wrong thread.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
        Just over 12" in Eagan.
        WPoS is saying he has over 14 inches in Eagan. I bet his girlfriends get a bit of a let down, too.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Neighbors plowed and shoveled about 4 hours ago, now there is another 4-5 inches of snow on their driveways. Idiots. Why bother until it is all over?
          Maybe they have kids and need to get out of the house as much as possible.

The side street next to my house is on the snow emergency plow route for this morning. There's one car left, just sitting there; everybody else has moved out of the way. I wonder if they know about snow emergencies. They'll know soon enough, I suppose!
          Last edited by DaveStPaul; 12-10-2012, 10:12 AM.
          Bugs Bunny - 96
          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            WPoS is saying he has over 14 inches in Eagan. I bet his girlfriends get a bit of a let down, too.
            He also lives on the other side of town towards Inver Grove. I live barely in Eagan. I am a half a mile away from Burnsville and a mile away from Apple Valley.

All I know is that there is a lot of snow.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I'd guess there is about 15 or so inches around my area. Took the day off to work on homework for grad school. based on the short drive to the library it was a great decision. Hopefully the roads will be better when I have to go to Minneapolis this afternoon.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Best news stories of the year today, live from the impound lot!

"Dude, I didn't know I had to move my car."
                "The city didn't tell me I had to move it?
                "They are trying to gouge regular people."
                And my all time favorite: "I was just on my way to move it and the two driver was taking it away...and wouldn't stop. What a *****."

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

We got quite a bit of snow just north of the cities:
                  *****http://imageshack.us/a/img405/1429/20121210144025658.jpg******
                  The roads up here are still just excellent:
                  *****http://imageshack.us/a/img5/5105/20121210143601292.jpg******
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

That second pic looks like 494 did last night around 11pm.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Highway 65 still looked like that at about 3 this afternoon.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Looks better than Excelsior and Wooddale did around 3 today...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I can only imagine what 55 looked like. 55 and 65 compete for worse-kept conditions in winter, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                            The side street next to my house is on the snow emergency plow route for this morning. There's one car left, just sitting there; everybody else has moved out of the way. I wonder if they know about snow emergencies. They'll know soon enough, I suppose!
                            Iowa plates! That explains a lot.

They've got a nice digging party awaiting them, now that the plows have come by. Better than a tow, tho'. Wonder if they know they dodged a bullet?
                            Bugs Bunny - 96
                            Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                              Iowa plates! That explains a lot.

They've got a nice digging party awaiting them, now that the plows have come by. Better than a tow, tho'. Wonder if they know they dodged a bullet?
                              Found a pic of the car:

*****http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/48/23/96f5c4171cedcaf8fe27067fbe798c88-swedish-cop-goes-above-and-beyond-to-deal-parking-ticket.jpg******

Comment

This may have been the snow storm that convinces me to get a snowblower.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X