Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

We're still doing it...
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Re: Minnesotans Still Arguing About the Weather...

I would have gone with Minnesotans Arguing about the Weather 2: Midwest Heatwave Boogaloo!!! But that's just my opinion.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      I would have gone with Minnesotans Arguing about the Weather 2: Midwest Heatwave Boogaloo!!! But that's just my opinion.
      Too topical. Or tropical for that matter. It would matter less in the winter, which one could argue is 75% of the year in Minnesota.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Too topical. Or tropical for that matter. It would matter less in the winter, which one could argue is 75% of the year in Minnesota.
        Maybe some Minnesota-specific movies, then.

-Grumpier Old Minnesotans Arguing About The Weather?

-W2: The Mighty Minnesotans Arguing About The Weather?

-Minnesotans Still Arguing About The Weather: Purple Rain... clouds?
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these Minnesotans from arguing about the weather.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Good point. Carry On.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              -Grumpier Old Minnesotans Arguing About The Weather?
              That would work if it was me and Greyeagle posting in here most of the time....

Comment

subscribed
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

To comment on bbdl's last post in the other thread, due to all the driving I did yesterday sans top on the Jeep, I too have a nice tan going.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I wish my car was a convertible.
                    Code:

Comment

I wish my car had a real engine.
                      Sorry. It's been a while since that point was made.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Nose hairs aren't meant to absorb Sprite, you bastard.

Comment

About to go take my 3rd shower of the day here. This heat suck-dilly-suck sucks!!!

It just happens.

Comment

Good news, we're getting rain! About 20 minutes ago in downtown Mpls it was so dark that it may as well have been midnight. It's lighter now, but still gloomy looking. I'm glad I rolled up my car windows for a change.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Getting a very good soaking right now on the east side. My lawn will be happy.
                              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X