Meth, I Hear You Callin': The Final Season of Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meth, I Hear You Callin': The Final Season of Breaking Bad

The Adventures of Dr. Heisenberg and the Blowfish finally come to an end.

*****http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/TWD-S5-Key-Art-796.jpg******
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Re: Meth, I Hear You Callin': The Final Season of Breaking Bad

And if Dish doesn't get their **** figured out before the season premiere, Hello DirecTV!
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I need to see Season 4 before this season starts.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        I need to see Season 4 before this season starts.
        I told you. Buy it.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

After mistakenly seeing a promo for BB, when Walt says "I'm in no danger. I AM the danger!", well, he's gonna fall, and fall hard. I'm guessing he dies (specifically gets killed) since that was the whole reason he started this venture in the first place.

What would be awesome is if Hank has to be the one to do it, DEA standoff style. But I'd guess Jesse will end up doing it. Maybe even a murder-suicide.

Edit: forgot to say this, but this thread title is all kinds of awesome.
          Last edited by The Rube; 06-28-2012, 10:55 PM.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I just finished season 4 a few months ago so I didnt read the threads on here last season. But Hank has to suspect something, right? Chances are high he's at least considering the possibility that Walt is behind this. Esp in the finale when Hank was holed up with Skylar and family and Walt was supposedy at the car wash...and all that stuff went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I just finished season 4 a few months ago so I didnt read the threads on here last season. But Hank has to suspect something, right? Chances are high he's at least considering the possibility that Walt is behind this. Esp in the finale when Hank was holed up with Skylar and family and Walt was supposedy at the car wash...and all that stuff went down.
              Hank's a forgivable/trusting/naive guy (except at times, with his wife and her lying/kleptomania). The ep when he wondered about who "WW" was, was the best shot at suspicion, and he seemed to play it off (although given the writing in this show, it still could be in the back of Hank's mind). I am growing fonder of the theory about Gomez that was mentioned, about being one of Gus's guys.

I think we can all agree that's it's ego that brings Walt down.

Comment

I also like the gomez idea. there have been some obvious signs that Gus had someone on the inside, and I really don't think they'll have that person turn out to be someone we don't know. At times, something just appears to be a little "off" with Gomez.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I also like the gomez idea. there have been some obvious signs that Gus had someone on the inside, and I really don't think they'll have that person turn out to be someone we don't know. At times, something just appears to be a little "off" with Gomez.
                  Gus mentioned he has guys "elsewhere" or "on the inside." (Something like that, cannot remember the exact words). The obvious Gomez angle is when he's deterring Hank from chasing down supposedly random/suspicious sites. Given how the show has gone.....that's too obvious.

Ooooo, imagine if Junior finds out something/hears something......*mind asplode*

Comment

Just watched the pilot. Lots of potential; sorry I missed it for this long.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Just watched the pilot. Lots of potential; sorry I missed it for this long.
                      *****http://cdn.head-fi.org/8/88/880526bc_mother_of_god.jpeg******

Comment

Particularly enjoyed the scene where Walt, after coming off so naive for the first 40 minutes, ruthlessly gasses the two dealers who try to weasel into the operation.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Particularly enjoyed the scene where Walt, after coming off so naive for the first 40 minutes, ruthlessly gasses the two dealers who try to weasel into the operation.
                          Rabbit hole = so much deeper..........

Comment

I've always suspected Gomez, who I actually really like.

I'd be shocked if he weren't involved somehow.
                            UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by UNH GH View Post
                              I've always suspected Gomez, who I actually really like.

I'd be shocked if he weren't involved somehow.
                              Which means it's probably Hank.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                              X