Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Detroit Lions Thread: Brought To You By Attorney Sam Bernstein, 1-800-CALL-SAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Detroit Lions Thread: Brought To You By Attorney Sam Bernstein, 1-800-CALL-SAM

Guess I'll start this.

We got another one.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: 2012 Detroit Lions Thread: Brought To You By Attorney Sam Bernstein, 1-800-CALL-

Early, but perfect thread title. Usually I wait until training camp opens, or very close to it. But we'll roll with this one.

And this is getting ridiculous.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Re: 2012 Detroit Lions Thread: Brought To You By Attorney Sam Bernstein, 1-800-CALL-

Frequent felony card?
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        Early, but perfect thread title. Usually I wait until training camp opens, or very close to it. But we'll roll with this one.

And this is getting ridiculous.
        Yeah, great title, and for crying out loud guys, its it that hard to always have a freakin' DD with ya??? Christ!!!!
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Watching the Play60 commercial for the Lions on NFL network. At the rate we're going, Barry Sanders is going to get a DUI for driving that bus.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Darn near lost another one.

JFC, are we going to have to implement the Fulmer Cup on the NFL level?
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Darn near lost another one.

JFC, are we going to have to implement the Fulmer Cup on the NFL level?
              I would have to say that they're going to end up naming that trophy after us, if they don't name it for the Late Al Davis.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

And now Aaron Berry may or may not have pointed a gun at someone from inside a car.

Yeah.

Comment

You guys should hire Saul Goodman...
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Confirmed.

That's seven arrests in seven months. We should just rename ourselves the Nittany Lions at this point.

Comment

We're going to end up being the mid-2000's Bengals.

One great year after over a decade of failure, four billion arrests, some mediocre years followed by our franchise QB demanding to be traded because he's sick of being surrounded by idiots.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Jebus ttittie-fuucckkin'-christ fellas??? Would it really hurt ya to just go to bible study one night out of the week???

It just happens.

Comment

Aaron Berry has been cut.

Good.

Comment

Not a moment too soon.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              Aaron Berry has been cut.

Good.
                              I would have been tempted to keep him around all camp, make him the team *****, and then cut him on the last day.

It just happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X