Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

finally raining hard here in northern worcester country. it is warmer outside than it is in my house
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather...

i have to smile when these people are on tv telling me this hurricane is dangerous because the leaves are still on the trees and the wind can then knock down branches and take out power....

doesn't hurricane season usually overlap with the time when leaves are on trees??!?!?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

All the bridges in NYC area are now closed due to 100 mph wind gusts up on the bridges.
        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

I swear, Cantore has a death wish. I hope his cameramen get properly rewarded for dealing with insanity.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

whoa. hope Dr D is ok. looks like Ocean City is taking a direct hit.
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              I swear, Cantore has a death wish. I hope his cameramen get properly rewarded for dealing with insanity.
              Even Steve Harrigan has more sense than . And boy is Shep in his element tonight
              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

First storm related death in NYC is a 30-year old Queens man found in his home after a tree fell on it.
                DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Cantore was in Battery Park all day where it pretty much just looked like a cloudy day. They had some other fool right in the meat of the storm on a disappearing dune with sand and water flying horizontal.

Cantore's gone soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    Cantore was in Battery Park all day where it pretty much just looked like a cloudy day. They had some other fool right in the meat of the storm on a disappearing dune with sand and water flying horizontal.

Cantore's gone soft.
                    I remember Cantore was in Syracuse for some lake effect blizzard. Dude is nuts even if he's gotten a little bit soft.
                    Twitter: DanMountSports
                    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

If Jim Cantore is in your back yard...you should probably leave.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This was taken somewhere in New Jersey.

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/155320_546184918744299_1410357248_n.png******

Certainly could be a photoshop hoax, but it seems possible...

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                          I yield to your greatness

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Please let the cast of the Jersey Shore get swept away. I will build several churches if this is made so.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                              Please let the cast of the Jersey Shore get swept away. I will build several churches if this is made so.
                              They got canceled, you know.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                They got canceled, you know.
                                I realize that, but I just don't want them to breed any further than they already have.

Comment

Working...
                                X