X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2012

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    From the comments it looks like the play is back on for 12/7,8,9. Sorry, but 12/8 is a Holy Day of Obligation for Catholics - can't hold it on that day! (sarcasm).
    In 5th or 6th grade I remember watching out the window on a Holy Day of Obligation, as the kids from St. Giles went to Taylor park to get their sleds blessed.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Who's taking this personally? My experience goes beyond what I've worked. It extends to stories from family, friends, and co-workers who live in and moved from other states. Black Friday may not make the most total money, but stores everywhere are more busy on that day than any other.
      [waves white flag] "Stories from my family, friends and co-workers" clearly settles this.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
        [waves white flag] "Stories from my family, friends and co-workers" clearly settles this.
        Read my edit, too. I agree with your original point on the cliche news stories. My guess is they just recycle them year to year, add a couple words...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          THAT's F*KING EPIC!!!!

Good for the bus driver. You don't punch and spit on someone and not expect retaliation.
          Think about being a bus driver these days in a big American city. You've got no place to hide. You pretty much have to let passengers get on. Passengers who may be demented, psychotic, drunk, high, armed and looking for trouble. Bus drivers probably have emergency communications of some sort. But that can come way too late when some guy with a knife, hearing the voices, hops on. This is one case where this guy's union will rightfully go to bat for him. As I say, keep your hands to yourself, dear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Love the story, but why qualify her race? Honest question.
            Good question. I guess you could rule out explicit racism, as the over-reacting bus driver (who is also black) escaped mention. When I saw he was linking to that story, I thought for sure he would have given the Nice Planet treatment to him and referred to him as a "driver" in the same way that Johnny Lewis was an "actor", and all the people reporting on Black Friday are "reporters" and how I'm a "poster", etc.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              They both should go to jail. The bus driver overreacted. Never hit a woman. You call the cops and let them deal with it.
              The second someone closes their fist, all bets are off.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkDuXfKuDvA
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  Good question. I guess you could rule out explicit racism, as the over-reacting bus driver (who is also black) escaped mention. When I saw he was linking to that story, I thought for sure he would have given the Nice Planet treatment to him and referred to him as a "driver" in the same way that Johnny Lewis was an "actor", and all the people reporting on Black Friday are "reporters" and how I'm a "poster", etc.
                  "putz."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    The second someone closes their fist, all bets are off.
                    I guess he's supposed to wait until she produces a weapon ("wait, wait, I'm calling 9-1-1"). I hope he broke her freakin' jaw.
                    Last edited by Old Pio; 10-16-2012, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Really cool unis for the kids in the silver helmets.

Comment

The most disturbing part of that video is at the 2:20 or so mark... "I hope they don't got no guns."
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                        X