Hockey to finally compete with the LFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey to finally compete with the LFL

I'm really not sure what to think about this just yet. Sure sounds like it could be fun if done right. Here it is folks, the Bikini Hockey League!

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/05...94&feedID=9236

Still a ways away. Only 2 teams in Arizona to kick this off, but they already have hope for expansion. Thoughts on this?

Re: Hockey to finally compete with the LFL

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    I'm really not sure what to think about this just yet. Sure sounds like it could be fun if done right. Here it is folks, the Bikini Hockey League!

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/05...94&feedID=9236

Still a ways away. Only 2 teams in Arizona to kick this off, but they already have hope for expansion. Thoughts on this?
    Doesn't roller derby already exist?

Comment

Can't wait until they fight, when the mandatory pull the "jersey"(bikini) over the head move is executed... good times.

Comment

It took 4 posts to make a Crosby joke. We are slowing down.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          It took 4 posts to make a Crosby joke. We are slowing down.
          It just took a minute to get over the thought of girls in bikinis.

I'd definitely tune in at least once to catch this reality show to see if it catches on. Wonder if we'll get it on our FSN station.

Comment

It's cute how a couple of the girls said that they were just excited to get to play hockey. Coz that's what the losers, er fans, that attend this will be interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              It's cute how a couple of the girls said that they were just excited to get to play hockey. Coz that's what the losers, er fans, that attend this will be interested in.
              well, at least they picked some decent talent to showcase in this story.

That's one thing I can't stand about the LFL. Sean Salsbury spends a lot of time talking to the players about how serious they are and it's no joke. If this grows, hope that doesn't happen as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                well, at least they picked some decent talent to showcase in this story.

That's one thing I can't stand about the LFL. Sean Salsbury spends a lot of time talking to the players about how serious they are and it's no joke. If this grows, hope that doesn't happen as much.

Salsbury... Why is it not surprising that he landed there? Awesome!

They'd be smart to steer clear of softball chick looking talent. The ones in the article should be the minimum.

From a marketing standpoint, remember what you are selling here...

t-i-t-s and a-s-s, t-i-t-s and a-s-s, t-i-t-s and a-s-s...

Comment

Working...
                X