X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elections 2012: You must choose the lesser of two weevils

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Is it weird if that kinda turns me on?

If it was a deer instead of a goose, I'd have to shut the office door.
    I think you already won the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I don't think Zeus used to mock God because they're the same dude. "Zeus" (Greek) and "Deus" (Latin) both derive from the same Sanskrit root dyeu- "sky," "shining." Zeus and God are the same sky deity with a few slight cultural refractions for local color.
      Christ don't they teach "Sense of Humor 101" at SUNY-Ithaca? I know you feel the need to prop yourself up because you went to an "Ivy" or whatever Cornell is considered but to the rest of us you are just Ted from How I Met Your Mother. (aka ******)

Gurt wins EVERY thread with that comment
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Pre-Jebus God was always into everything. He liked to dress up as a bull, a swan, the Holy Spirit, etc, but the goal was always the same.

*****http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_E_o_0Bdm4GA/SqJ0BDzw5cI/AAAAAAAAdW0/7SY-D2vtots/s400/Adolph+Rudolph+Wiertmuller.jpg******
        Is that swan actually doing a little nibble, nibble, nibble? I mean besides flocking her?
        "This world is your world. Take it easy, but take it." - Woody Guthrie

Comment

Originally posted by Carter View Post
          Is that swan actually doing a little nibble, nibble, nibble? I mean besides flocking her?
          Told you it's hot!

It's the Marv Albert of geese.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Is it weird if that kinda turns me on?

If it was a deer instead of a goose, I'd have to shut the office door.
            Is is bad that I wondered if you came from Wisconsin?

Comment

Fools! It is a depiction of an early test for witchcraft!

If you could enlarge the picture, you would see a newt hidden in the leaves.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

******* width='320' height='240'>****** name='movie' value='http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/flash/pl59.swf'>****** name='flashvars' value='config=http://mediamatters.org/embed/cfg3?id=201205100022'>****** name='allowscriptaccess' value='always'>****** name='allownetworking' value='all'>****** src='http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/flash/pl59.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' flashvars='config=http://mediamatters.org/embed/cfg3?id=201205100022' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' width='320' height='240'>

Telling college grads they don't have a right to have a life until they're in their 30's is definitely going to get them to vote GOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                  To repeat my question for Bob:

Would you classify a family headed by a same-sex couple to be a "stable, healthy family"?
                  Sorry. I was tied up the rest of the day with our safety inspection with the state of Arizona for becoming foster parents. There's more to life than arguing on a message board.
                  Originally posted by Priceless
                  Good to see you're so reasonable.
                  Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                  Very well, said.
                  Originally posted by Rover
                  A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    To repeat my question for Bob:

Would you classify a family headed by a same-sex couple to be a "stable, healthy family"?
                    And to answer your question, one obviously has to judge families on a case by case basis. But, I think that a family with a mom and dad is generically the best setup, as even nature shows us, recognizing that there's lots of folks out there that do well as single parents and all when for one reason or another the mom or dad isn't able to be in the picture.
                    Originally posted by Priceless
                    Good to see you're so reasonable.
                    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                    Very well, said.
                    Originally posted by Rover
                    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                      Sorry. I was tied up the rest of the day with our safety inspection with the state of Arizona for becoming foster parents.
                      Good luck! Just don't raise the kid to be an ASU fan, that's unfair to him or her.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Good luck! Just don't raise the kid to be an ASU fan, that's unfair to him or her.
                        As both a foster parent and the brother-in-law of an ASU graduate, I wholly endorse these statements.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Nice of Mittens to engage in some gay bashing and assault at his prestigious private school during his younger years:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...KFU_print.html

Guess this was the "wild and crazy" guy his wife was talking about.

http://swampland.time.com/2012/05/11...cond-thoughts/
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Nice of Mittens to engage in some gay bashing and assault at his prestigious private school during his younger years:

We all do stupid things as kids, but then again, we don't all try to become president.

I guess he's even more of a d-bag than I already thought...

Seriously GOP, this is the best you could come up with?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

High school? Seriously, high school is the best the Dems can come up with? You may want to take a look at a few of the things that Obama brags about in his book that he did in high school if this is such a concern for you. Anything to keep people from talking about the economy I guess.
                              Last edited by MinnFan; 05-11-2012, 12:47 PM.
                              "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." - Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Yeah, I don't really care unless he goes to Bob Jones U next week and says the only thing he regretted about it was cutting his hair and not his throat or something equally insane. They'd probably have to recheck his programming if that happened then.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X