This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
    Jaromir Jagr reportedly to Dallas, 1 year, $4.5 million.
    Rangers with an under the radar solid signing in Taylor Pyatt for 2 years at 1.55 million. Considering we have Boogaard 1.65 million this is good considering the guy has 15-20 goal potential.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: NHL 2012: Playoffs! Part II: Boogalooing all the way to the Cup

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
      Can any team fit that under the cap?
      I'm sure Pittsburgh can.

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
        Jaromir Jagr reportedly to Dallas, 1 year, $4.5 million.
        I was going to say that's a massive overpayment, but for a team thin at forward like the Stars, that's not godawful. If he can play some decent minutes and post about 60 points, I'd give it a pass.

Comment

They're going to sign Arnott next and put him next to Jagr and Whitney. Dallas Stars hockey: Only allowed to be awesome in 1999.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            Absurd twitter rumor: the Wild have offered what would average out to $12/year for Parise.
            $12 for each year? Wow, that's less than what they pay illegals to clean **** in the bathrooms.

Comment

Phoenix F Brett MacLean in ICU after heart issue
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Wild sign Jake Dowell.
                2 year deal,2-way this year, 1-way next year.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  They're going to sign Arnott next and put him next to Jagr and Whitney. Dallas Stars hockey: Only allowed to be awesome in 1999.
                  That line sure would have been productive in 1999!

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    Wild sign Jake Dowell.
                    2 year deal,2-way this year, 1-way next year.
                    We're comin...

Comment

I really don't use Twitter and don't know if this is a real tweet or a even a legit handle:

Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9

Sorry about late night ...... Just back in town. Not sure yet on Parise but word is Ryan Suter will be playing for the MN Wild next season!
                      Someone else claimed his agent said a decision would be announced today.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        I really don't use Twitter and don't know if this is a real tweet or a even a legit handle:

Someone else claimed his agent said a decision would be announced today.
                        It is really him, but no idea if his news is legit. Wouldn't be the first time someone goofed on Twitter...

Comment

Working...
                        X