This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2012: Playoffs! Part II: Boogalooing all the way to the Cup

The Northeast division is really getting tougher/more dickish. Buffalo ships out Roy for Ott and Pardy.

Comment

Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

http://www.haszachparisedecidedwherehesplayingnext.com/

From @ckelley on Twitter

Comment

It seems likely to me now that Suter will try to sign wherever Parise does. If he was "leaning towards" Detroit, surely he would've agreed to terms today.

One thing is clear - Shea Weber is going to get about $11 gajillionty from someone next year.

Comment

I thought at one time there was a max salary, as well as a cap?
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              I thought at one time there was a max salary, as well as a cap?
              There is the cap, which is why Suter may not be able to join Parise wherever he goes. But I think he's holding out to see if he can.

Comment

20% of the total cap. So $14.04 million per year cap hit.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  One thing is clear - Shea Weber is going to get about $11 gajillionty from someone next year.
                  *****http://i54.tinypic.com/21ampoi.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                    That is just phenomenal!
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

It seems likely to me now that Suter will try to sign wherever Parise does. If he was "leaning towards" Detroit, surely he would've agreed to terms today.
                      It was lame when LeBron James did it and it's lame now.
                      Cornell University Men's Hockey
                      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

• Originally posted by jmh View Post
                        It was lame when LeBron James did it and it's lame now.
                        I doubt he's going to have a one hour special about it.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          I doubt he's going to have a one hour special about it.
                          Sidney Crosby may have garnered a one minute special if he tried something like LBJ's decision. Parise wouldn't even get 30 seconds on The Ocho.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                            Sidney Crosby may have garnered a one minute special if he tried something like LBJ's decision. Parise wouldn't even get 30 seconds on The Ocho.
                            But he'd get 30 minutes on TSN (except on Friday nights during the summer).
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Can any team fit that under the cap?
                              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Jaromir Jagr reportedly to Dallas, 1 year, $4.5 million.

Comment

Working...
                                X