This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 3 - The Alan Trammell version

man the difference a week makes. last week in Cleveland we couldn't buy a hit and the Indians were tough, and here different story.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

funny pictures

6-1 final.

Questionable final strike there, but Fister goes the distance.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Leyland got his money's worth on that argument. Got thrown out, but that was a good three minute argument, one of the longer ones I've seen before. Laird thrown out too due to a blatant missed call. Avila will now catch.

We had multiple tossings against the Indians earlier this year too.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Joe. West.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Jackson lead off triple, can't get him in. Infante K's, Cabby and Prince walked, then Berry hits into a 3-2-3 DP with a five man infield for Cleveland.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Seriously Benoit, try to keep the ball inside the park one of these days.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

*****http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129168105842513119.jpg******

5 run bottom of the 10th capped by a 2 run Cabrera walk-off. LOL@Cleveland.

Comment

So... How did we win? I may or may not have turned it off with what I thought was two outs in the 10th and nobody on. Then I flipback from Team Handball on MSNBC to see the post-game show.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    So... How did we win? I may or may not have turned it off with what I thought was two outs in the 10th and nobody on. Then I flipback from Team Handball on MSNBC to see the post-game show.

Source: FanGraphs

Avila walk
                    Dirks walk
                    AJax double, Avila scores (6-8)
                    Infante single, Dirks, Jackson score (8-8)
                    Cabrera home run, Infante scores (10-8)

Comment

Well that'll do it. I almost always watch until the end. Of course the one time I don't...

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

So. To recap:

Ryan Raburn to the DL. Might as well. He'll hit as much there as he did on the active roster.
                        Danny Worth recalled.
                        Tigers trade for some utility infielder from the Cubs for two PTBNLs in the minors. They better turn out to be suspects rather than prospects.
                        Danny Worth sent to Toledo after the game.

Joe West needs to be beaten with a shovel, and then smothered by all the fat he had sucked out of his body in the offseason.

The way we won this game was absolutely absurd. That's not supposed to happen. A 5-run rally with 2 out in the 10th? Come on.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          So. To recap:

Joe West needs to be beaten with a shovel, and then smothered by all the fat he had sucked out of his body in the offseason.

The way we won this game was absolutely absurd. That's not supposed to happen. A 5-run rally with 2 out in the 10th? Come on.
                          Point A: Have him get in line with about ten other umpires in the league, starting with Angel Hernandez.

Point B. This was just karma for the way Verlander blew his last start in Cleveland and their fans acting like tools afterward.

Comment

At one point last year Bob Davidson, Fat Joe West and Angel Hernandez were in the same crew. Think about that travelling gong show for a minute.

Bruce Rondon promoted to Toledo. He's the fat guy who threw 101+ in the Futures Game.

God, that was fun...

Comment

The acting in these Rod Allen ACE ads gets worse each time.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

They're pretty bad, but the Little Caesar's commercials are the leaders in the clubhouse.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X