X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 3 - The Alan Trammell version

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
    Here's some speculation from MLIVE concerning more trades, Rugburn, AL A, Dirks, Berry, Kelly, etc.:

Detroit Tigers likely done making trades, but still could consider adding right-handed hitter
    Gotta love this comment:

Waiting for Raburn to "heat up" is like leaving the landing lights on for Amelia Earhardt. Ain't gonna happen.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Struggling as he is, Berry came up big there. A couple clutch hits like that last night and we would have won that one.

God, that was fun...

Comment

There's a reason to keep QB: RBI two-out single!
        NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

I never saw Jackson lose a ball like that before. And I'd prefer that he didn't do it again.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Gotta love this comment:
            ...or this one:

I think the Flint Tropics would think twice about trading their washing machine for a package deal of Raburn, Kelly and cash considerations.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

When he hit that, I though Hafner's bomb went about 50 feet farther than it actually did.

God, that was fun...

Comment

funny pictures

5-3 final.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  When he hit that, I though Hafner's bomb went about 50 feet farther than it actually did.
                  Looked like the wind got a hold of it.
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Al Al started his rehab assignment last night in Lakeland. Now we can speculate on who goes when he gets back.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Is anyone watching this? It was 3 - 1 Tigers in the bottom of the 7th, now 3 - 3 after back-to-back homers by Santana and Hafner - both on 0 - 0 counts.

A third straight hit after that, so one on first. Now two outs.

EDIT: Indians have gone ahead 4 - 3 after Asdrubal Cabrera singles in a run.

Now 5 - 3 Indians, as Kipnis hits one that Santiago misplays.

Finally, ends as Brantley pops out after sending all nine to the plate.
                      Last edited by aygwm2; 07-26-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Tigers 3 : 5 Indians

Comment

I thought we only used that for getting swept?

Either way, given the way we lost this, it's appropriate.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            I thought we only used that for getting swept?

Either way, given the way we lost this, it's appropriate.
                            Didn't know...after that loss though, @#%*!

Comment

*****http://www.philadelphiarams.com/archives/goal_light.gif******

CABRERA!!!

1-0, 3 batters in.

God, that was fun...

Comment

*****http://www.philadelphiarams.com/archives/goal_light.gif******

FIELDER!!!

2-0, 4 batters in.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X