This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 3 - The Alan Trammell version

Casey Crosby in Fister's place on Friday.

OT, but Nick Lidstrom presser tomorrow. I think this is good-bye.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
      Laird at DH, Avila catching, Worth starting at 2B and batting second.

EDIT: And Fister is going back on the DL again.
      The Tigers are in complete disarray if you ask me. How many different combinations are the Tigers going to experiment with, while the White Sox have won 8 in a row and are 9 - 1 in their last ten? They beat the Rays again today.
      NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Tigers score first tonight. Worth scores on a FC by Young with the bases loaded. Young at first, Cabrera at third, Fielder out at 2nd.

1 - 0 Tigers top of the 1st

Boesch out to end Tiger half.
        NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
          The Tigers are in complete disarray if you ask me.
          I'm leaning this way, too.

And don't get me started on the White Sox, especially after Harrelson's **** hemorrhage this afternoon during their game.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Now they're teeing off on Smyly. From 3-0 to a 4-3 hole.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Maybe Avila got the hand in there, but I figured he was a dead duck when I saw the camera shot of him rounding first.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Wow - I thought Detroit was out of this inning - guess we need to send a thank you card to Bosch for playing Gonzalez shallow.

eta: no snark. Just commiserating. Plenty of w t f baseball in Boston this year. They're on a tear right now . . . going from last place to . . . well . . . still last place
                Last edited by amherstblackbear; 05-30-2012, 09:02 PM.
                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

That's okay. We've got the top of the lineup coming up and we're probably going to waste a 4-hit game from Cabrera.

At least we're not Texas tonight. They were down 16-0 after 3, and it's 17-0 in the 6th.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Have to say I am totally sick of losing, and losing on 0-2 hits is a tough way to watch a good game turn into a bad one. Berry not good tonight either.I don't think Boston is as good as we made them look.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

We're just returning the favor from them making us look like WS champs opening weekend.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

50 games in. 23-27. Fister on the DL. Two rookie lefties in the rotation. Still no 2B. Three catchers on the roster.

God, that was fun...

Comment

*****http://www.benshoof.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/panic_button.jpg******

I don't think its quite time to hit the button, but opening up the protective glass around it is starting to look like a pretty good idea to me. Its not too late yet that they can't catch fire and get 'er going. But dang it, somebody needs to start playing with matches.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Brookens thrown out again in the 2nd. This time for arguing a play at first involving Boesch that happened in the 1st.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I was just checking to see if that was the case. It was a close play that he was visibly unhappy about in the 1st.

God, that was fun...

Comment

That ball was waaay too close to the infield for Delmon to try to score there. I'm amazed that play was even close.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X