X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 3 - The Alan Trammell version

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    He outsmarted himself there. We're gonna make outs on the basepaths. Every team does. I'd just prefer that we don't make them at third base.

What pops into my head is this: what carnage would occur if either Cabrera or Fielder would have to bury the catcher on a play at the plate?
    We should have had that last year in the ALCS when Cruz fired that laser from RF & got Cabrera trying to score on the sac fly.

Comment

Dirks should have been a dead duck at the plate. Wow.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Well, Fister just gave up the lead. Let's see how long it takes us to fold like a birthday card.

God, that was fun...

Comment

That's the same pitch Meals rammed up Fister's ***, and now he rings up Peralta on one further off the plate.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Cannot believe that...nothing.
            NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

And Miggy leaves the bases loaded to end the 7th, not a half second after Mario runs his mouth about how Cabrera can drive in a couple with a double.

We're done for the night.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
                Cannot believe that...nothing.
                What the @#%* again 0

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

And I'll be ****ed if we didn't just do it again.

We're getting swept in Cleveland.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
                    What the @#%* again 0
                    Sh[]t!!!! Son of b[]tch!!!
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

We short-hop a 70 foot throw on infield? Really?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Look. I knew we would not have much range, and I knew we'd kick a ball here and there (and everywhere, for that matter). But I figured we could throw a goddammed baseball farther than 70 feet in the air. Apparently not.

And Coke's head is now fried, as of the infield hit that started this mess. That's what killed him as a starter: the inability to recover from mistakes.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Prince Fielder ****ing sucks at baseball. We may as well have Raburn batting 4th with his efforts lately and he can't do **** I could do as a first baseman at 13 years old.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Willie: Yeah, I know what you mean. You know, the other day, I took one o' them, uh--?

Frankie: Meat thermometers?

Willie: Yeah! And I just shoved it into my ear, you know? As far as it could go, you know? But then I took one o' them, uh--?

Frankie: Ball-peen hammers?

Willie: Right. And just whacked it a few times right in there, you know.

Frankie: Boy, that must smart.

Willie: I know! I HATE when THAT happens.

Comment

I think I'm just going watch Verlander's starts from now on and skip the rest.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The good news is we have JV going tomorrow. So we'll win or just lose 1-0.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X