Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 3 - The Alan Trammell version

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
    Will Infante be in the line up tonight?
    Yes.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Worth back to Toledo. No surprise. I still suspect that Raburn's days in Detroit are numbered.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

What in the world is going on with the fan noise? It sounds like they put in the cheering equivalent of a laugh track and sent it over the air.

God, that was fun...

Comment

*****http://www.philadelphiarams.com/archives/goal_light.gif******

CABRERA!!!

2-2, top 7.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            fan noise?
            I certainly heard the DETROIT fan noise after that one.

Cabrera ties it up with a long ball.

2 - 2 in the 7th.
            NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Crowd noise in Cleveland apparently still coming out of a tin can. Cabrera drives in the first run, but gets gunned down at 2nd.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Cabrera, of all people, hits into a double play, and somehow Cleveland managed not to throw the ball down the right field line in the process. We could be up 5-0 right now. Instead it's 3-0.

God, that was fun...

Comment

So lets say dirks comes back in ten days. Do you think Rayburn will go down? Or maybe a trade for a setup man. also Albuquerque will be back in 2 or 3 weeks.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Raburn might get us an extra packet of ketchup at Burger King in return. That's about it for a 31-year old hitting .170 with a .482 OPS. There's no trade value there whatsoever. Raburn can also refuse another assignment to Toledo, since he acquired the necessary service time to turn down such an assignment about a month ago. If we're moving Raburn off the roster, it's either a release or a DFA.

As for Al Al, I don't think we can consider anything with him until he actually starts his re-hab.

Also, Dirks was scratched from tonight's lineup in Toledo due to general soreness.

When Dirks returns, it's going to be either Raburn or Berry that goes down. Berry's hitting .226 this month, and the average, OBP and SLG have all decreased in each of May, June and July. I wonder if teams have figured him out at the plate.
                    Last edited by Hammer; 07-25-2012, 08:32 PM.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Raburn might get an extra packet of ketchup at Burger King. That's about it for a 31-year old hitting .170 with a .482 OPS. There's no trade value there whatsoever. Raburn can also refuse another assignment to Toledo, since he acquired the necessary service time to turn down such an assignment about a month ago. If we're moving Raburn off the roster, it's either a release or a DFA.

As for Al Al, I don't think we can consider anything with him until he actually starts his re-hab.

Also, Dirks was scratched from tonight's lineup in Toledo due to general soreness.

When Dirks returns, it's going to be either Raburn or Berry that goes down. Berry's hitting .226 this month, and the average, OBP and SLG have all decreased in each of May, June and July.
                      I think they will keep Berry but who knows he might go down, Dirks is still 10 days out at least.
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Bases loaded, 0 out, and we come away with 1 run. This could very easily be a 7-2 game right now. Uh-oh...

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                          I think they will keep Berry but who knows he might go down, Dirks is still 10 days out at least.
                          The more I think about it, the more I think that Berry is the one that is going to go, if all trends hold. He's the one with options.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Bases loaded, 0 out, and we come away with 1 run. This could very easily be a 7-2 game right now. Uh-oh...
                            Big mistake by Berry not taking third on the sac fly, and it ended up costing them a run.
                            Originally posted by dicaslover
                            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

If that hit Hannahan's foot, he's got enough dirt on his cleats to build a sand castle.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                                So lets say dirks comes back in ten days. Do you think Rayburn will go down? Or maybe a trade for a setup man. also Albuquerque will be back in 2 or 3 weeks.
                                Here's some speculation from MLIVE concerning more trades, Rugburn, AL A, Dirks, Berry, Kelly, etc.:

Detroit Tigers likely done making trades, but still could consider adding right-handed hitter
                                NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Working...
                                X