Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your new Los Angeles Vikings

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Delicious. My grandmother made that every once and a while.

As for restaurants, a quick Google search shows that the Schwaben House in Greenville, SC serves it.
    lucky you!!

Was kind of hoping to find something a little more closer to Michigan to get that at.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

At least there is a chance i'll get an MLS team to root for. I hope if they do get a team, they retain the Thunder nickname and colors.

I remember going to both Kicks and Strikers (indoor) games as a kid. Would be neat to have a team again.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Those Viking fans at the Capitol are embarrassing. Viking fans are crazy.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          Those Viking fans at the Capitol are embarrassing. Viking fans are crazy.
          How many were there? I go by there daily, usually multiple times, and have yet to see more than about six at any one time.
          I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

• Originally posted by XYZ View Post
            How many were there? I go by there daily, usually multiple times, and have yet to see more than about six at any one time.
            No idea, but the ones pictured in the STrib make me chuckle.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

A list of this years legislature accomplishments. The writer suggests accomplishments are rather weak.

In addition to the stadium biggie, the list includes quite a bit of time spent on the environment and wildlife and financial structuring issues. There were primarily 3 political issues pushed: voter registration, stand your ground and right to work (only voter registration will go forward as a referendum).

http://www.twincities.com/ci_2060541...ure-accomplish
              Last edited by 5mn_Major; 05-13-2012, 10:24 AM.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                A list of this years legislature accomplishments. The other suggests accomplishments are rather weak.

In addition to the stadium biggie, the list includes quite a bit of time spent on the environment and wildlife and financial structuring issues. There were primarily 3 political issues pushed: voter registration, stand your ground and right to work (only voter registration will go forward as a referendum).

http://www.twincities.com/ci_2060541...ure-accomplish
                Correction: there were four major issues. Let's not forget beer sales at TCF Stadium. Or course, in this state's tradition of being The State Where Nothing's Allowed, they had to choose the pansy *** way of making it only a single beer garden for those not in the fancy seating and thus suppressing sales by making it too crowded and therefore too cumbersome for many people to even bother.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

They should have never made the stupid law banning beer be given away in the suites...no Big Ten schools sell beer on campus sites it has always been a perk given away in suites and club levels but the Legislature just had to make an issue out of it because it seemed unfair for some reason. Now we do what even the drunk idiots to the East dont do...way to go nimrods.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    They should have never made the stupid law banning beer be given away in the suites...no Big Ten schools sell beer on campus sites it has always been a perk given away in suites and club levels but the Legislature just had to make an issue out of it because it seemed unfair for some reason. Now we do what even the drunk idiots to the East dont do...way to go nimrods.
                    Your DFL at work. Equality of outcomes is paramount, if the unwashed can't get beer, neither can the high rollers!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      Your DFL at work. Equality of outcomes is paramount, if the unwashed can't get beer, neither can the high rollers!
                      Not mine...the DFL and I are not friends!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        That's funny. Tpaw signed it. Now that Dayton's in office its fixed.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Don't stop him, he's on a roll.

Comment

Who introduced it?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Who introduced it?
                              That's already been answered. It ended up being a bipartisan bill signed by a Republican Governor. We now have another bipartisan bill signed by a Democratic Governor.

Governors have lots of power. It's not the same as Washington.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That's already been answered. It ended up being a bipartisan bill signed by a Republican Governor. We now have another bipartisan bill signed by a Democratic Governor.

Governors have lots of power. It's not the same as Washington.
                                So the blame for such a stupid bill falls on both sides...that seems simple enough. They're all ****ing morons.

Dayton's explanation for vetoing the fireworks bill was so asinine that it almost made my head explode. What a ******.
                                Last edited by bigblue_dl; 05-15-2012, 10:34 AM.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X